Trip Club Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Maelstrom Troll

The closest I will be is watching the Boo to You parade ( my absolute favorite btw) podcast on my IPhone. I'm so jealous of all of you guys! Enjoy the trick or treating and wave hi to the haunted mansion lawn ghost for me!

Maelstrom Troll

Btw, has anyone ever seen the "ghost" on the Liberty Belle? I saw one very skeletal CM prowling the docks at the party. I swore it was a decoration as he was initially very still, but then after I told my wife it was just fake he stared me down. Rather spooky!

lunchbox1175

So I have a dilemma, we are going to MNSSHP on the 20th, and taking DD13 for her 14th bday, but she doesn't know we are going, it will be a surprise and she won't find out until the night before. How the heck do I get a costume for her without her knowing?!

merry68

We will do either 10/17 or 18/18. Our school has a long weekend break so what better thing to do than go trick or treating at Disney. And you won't miss us, my hubby is 6'8" basketball player build. I'm the shorty as our daughters blew past us in height, lol!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Now that ticket sales are on, post here for what day(s) you'll be going. I'll keep it updated as responses come in.

September
10 - HatboxGhost, dave&di, C Turner
13 - derelicte19, Goofnut1980
17 - nemo14, JIMINYCR,CrazyDisneyLady,bsmartin2000, Black Pearl
20 - Runmyhorse&draybook, secondstartotheright,HouCuseChickie, lunchbox1175,Crazydisneyfanluke
24 - Runmyhorse&Draybook,2kidzmommie, Monkee Girl
27 - SugarRush, HDS
29 - JohnD

October
3- reknvan21, kasey1988,Foolish Mortal
4 - ThankstoMOM, Donfan, skimbob, Vader2112
6 - CtDisneyGuy33,Disvillain63, brifaz, danv3
10 - Yelloweaver, DISNEYCASTAWAY,itsbetsyh
14 - agorna
17 - gboiler1,jboccuzzi, AllyBaker3
18 - Disneymom201,coachwnh
20 - sydneymorganmom, RandomPrincess,coachwnh,twinfo3728
22 - Jo DeVil,docdebbi, Nero the dog,ndtechie05,twinfo3728
24 - Tod&BigMamaOdie
29 - Krsta Richline,MIKETFROMRI
31 - hnp929@optonlin, FireChiefGoofy, Adrian0214,scout68, Madjack

November 1 - Magical.Animal,karl75, rdkargol
Look at how bizarre it looks when all our screen names are together.
Alone fine, together it looks like the ramblings of a crazy person's manifesto...

twinfo3728

So I have a dilemma, we are going to MNSSHP on the 20th, and taking DD13 for her 14th bday, but she doesn't know we are going, it will be a surprise and she won't find out until the night before. How the heck do I get a costume for her without her knowing?!
Maybe you can convince her how much fun it would be for everyone to dress up or maybe a family or friend is having a Halloween gathering that she may want to attend? So she will pick out a costume in advance. Or if this may work, ask her if she wants to dress to hand out candy? Or a church thing like Trunk or Treat to where she would want to have a costume. If none of those work, tell her you have a birthday surprise and she must be dressed in costume and you will not discuss it any further... I hope it works out for you!

Addicted2Disney

September 17!

There'll be 6 of us. None of us has ever been there during the fall so this should be awesome! You should be able to identify us pretty easy. My parents will be celebrating their 44th wedding anniversary, my husband and I will be celebrating our 1st. Plus this is the hubbys first trip. My brother and niece will also be with us. So look for the people with a ton of "I'm celebrating!" pins... lol

lunchbox1175

Maybe you can convince her how much fun it would be for everyone to dress up or maybe a family or friend is having a Halloween gathering that she may want to attend? So she will pick out a costume in advance. Or if this may work, ask her if she wants to dress to hand out candy? Or a church thing like Trunk or Treat to where she would want to have a costume. If none of those work, tell her you have a birthday surprise and she must be dressed in costume and you will not discuss it any further... I hope it works out for you!
Haha....all good ideas, thank you....somehow I gravitated towards option three of do it and we aren't talking about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom