Trip Club Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

HouCuseChickie

So I have a dilemma, we are going to MNSSHP on the 20th, and taking DD13 for her 14th bday, but she doesn't know we are going, it will be a surprise and she won't find out until the night before. How the heck do I get a costume for her without her knowing?!

Not sure if what I'm doing would work for you...especially since my kids are younger and they're used to me asking about Halloween costumes in July and August. I also don't know if she'd be dressing up for Halloween if you weren't doing MNSSHP. Either way, I usually ask my kids what they want to be for Halloween at some point over the summer so that I can start pricing costumes and get in on any pre-season/early season sales. Their upcoming MNSSHP trip is also a surprise, but costumes arriving at the house won't tip them off since- 1) we've already discussed costumes for Halloween this year 2) they know they're going to need them for use on Halloween anyway. While I ended up buying their costumes online, I literally told them that I was heading to the Disney Outlet to see if they had any summer closeout sales on costumes. They gave me their top choices and will assume it's all for just for actual Halloween at home.

MIKETFROMRI

Now that ticket sales are on, post here for what day(s) you'll be going. I'll keep it updated as responses come in.
MIKETFROMRI...Oct 29th

September
10 - HatboxGhost, dave&di, C Turner
13 - derelicte19, Goofnut1980
17 - nemo14, JIMINYCR,CrazyDisneyLady,bsmartin2000, Black Pearl,scoobygirl39541,Addicted2Disney
20 - Runmyhorse&draybook, secondstartotheright,HouCuseChickie, lunchbox1175,Crazydisneyfanluke
24 - Runmyhorse&Draybook,2kidzmommie, Monkee Girl
27 - SugarRush, HDS
29 - JohnD

October
3- reknvan21, kasey1988,Foolish Mortal
4 - ThankstoMOM, Donfan, skimbob, Vader2112,LostPrincessKarleigh, ThatBrunette
6 - CtDisneyGuy33,Disvillain63, brifaz, danv3
10 - Yelloweaver, DISNEYCASTAWAY,itsbetsyh
14 - agorna
17 - gboiler1,jboccuzzi, AllyBaker3
18 - Disneymom201,coachwnh
20 - sydneymorganmom, RandomPrincess,coachwnh,twinfo3728
22 - Jo DeVil,docdebbi, Nero the dog,ndtechie05,twinfo3728
24 - Tod&BigMamaOdie,jaklgreen
25- Forever Pizazz
29 - Krsta Richline,MIKETFROMRI
31 - hnp929@optonlin, FireChiefGoofy, Adrian0214,scout68, Madjack

November 1 - Magical.Animal,karl75, rdkargol, ferbtones

Nemo14

Original Poster
@MIKETFROMRI If you want to add to the original post, just reply here and I'll update the original, so that page 1 is always the most recent, OK? Thanks

sgtmgd

We are going 13 September UNLESS they do announce the Limited TIme Magic Villians Dance party at DHS that night...thats the the only thing that may deter us going to MNSSHP

PolynesianPrincess

We are going 13 September UNLESS they do announce the Limited TIme Magic Villians Dance party at DHS that night...thats the the only thing that may deter us going to MNSSHP

While it hasn't "officially" been announced, hours for DHS on the 13th are til 1am. They're usually never open that late, even with EMH, so I'm assuming it's for the villains event :)

Uncle Remus

Does MNSSHP usually sell out? I've been but always had tickets way in advance. Is it something someone can expect to purchase a couple weeks before going?

Nemo14

Original Poster
I believe that last year some of them did, and the one Halloween night is apparently quite popular.

sgtmgd

While it hasn't "officially" been announced, hours for DHS on the 13th are til 1am. They're usually never open that late, even with EMH, so I'm assuming it's for the villains event :)

It's going to be announced around 11 August..or so Im told..my problem is which to do..I was able to get a CM Manager at ticketing to authorize us to refund our MNSSHP tickets "if" and n"when" the Villians piece is announced..it will depend I guess on the Itenerary..I have 2 complete sets of reservations around this..lol so I'll be glad to get it sorted

Animaniac93-98

Does MNSSHP usually sell out? I've been but always had tickets way in advance. Is it something someone can expect to purchase a couple weeks before going?

Halloween itself always sells out, which is why they charge $73 (no discounts) to go that night. Some other nights do depending upon how busy it is that week. A couple weeks before should be fine, but my advice to anyone would be if you know now when you want to go, get the ticket.

Last edited:

Nemo14

Original Poster
I did a quick check from last year, and the parties on 9/28, 10/18, and 10/31 sold out, and there may be others too, so it's wise to get your tickets early if you're sure you're going to go.

luv

I don't know if this has been mentioned...

NEW THIS YEAR!! A new Celebrate The Magic show (show projected on the castle before the fireworks) will be done. Per the Mickey Monitor, "the sneakiest and most infamous Disney villains will do their best to bring their creepiness to the towers and turrets." (I'm a little excited about this. :))

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

I don't know if this has been mentioned...

NEW THIS YEAR!! A new Celebrate The Magic show (show projected on the castle before the fireworks) will be done. Per the Mickey Monitor, "the sneakiest and most infamous Disney villains will do their best to bring their creepiness to the towers and turrets." (I'm a little excited about this. :))

:eek:

Now I'm really glad I got my ticket! I just hope it doesn't replace the Mix and Mingle.

luv

:eek:

Now I'm really glad I got my ticket! I just hope it doesn't replace the Mix and Mingle.
OMG! They didn't mention the Mix n Mingle. I'll be so disappointed if that is gone! A new CTM will not be a I good replacement! It would be a nice addition, of course...

I hope they don't take away the villain show.

Now I'm concerned. Ugh.

ETA: I went to the main MNSSHP site and they're advertising it as part of the thing, so it should be there. Happy again.

Don't scare me like that! ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom