Trip Club Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

PolynesianPrincess

Pulled the trigger....
September 29th...and I'd like to order no rain please.
I've got to see the headless horseman this year.

You're going?!! YAY!!! I was wondering if you would end up going! And YES, NO RAIN!! It rained last year remember? UGH!! And one of our priorities this year is to also see the Headless Horseman as we too, missed it last year. I'll do a little no rain dance for you if you do one for us! ;)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
You're going?!! YAY!!! I was wondering if you would end up going! And YES, NO RAIN!! It rained last year remember? UGH!! And one of our priorities this year is to also see the Headless Horseman as we too, missed it last year. I'll do a little no rain dance for you if you do one for us! ;)

Yeah D! I know you felt my pain.

When I told the kids we were going again this year the first thing out of Avery's mouth was "we HAVE to see the headless horseman!!"

I'm moon walking that rain away for you! Watch out!

Nubs70

Pulled trigger on 9/17. Also, is there any limitations on costumes? Thinking of doing an evil jester as I will be staying at POFQ, but it does have a full cover headpiece. I remember from SWW any guest with a full cover headpiece was required to remove it as full head covers were not allowed. Does this restriction still apply? The costume is sweet but would not work if only from the neck down.

El Esteef

Sept 20 and 24th

Sept 20th and 24th
Connect with other members who are attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in 2013.

More information on the event at http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party.htm

Now that ticket sales are on, post here for what day(s) you'll be going. I'll keep it updated as responses come in.

September
10 - HatboxGhost, dave&di, C Turner
13 - derelicte19, Goofnut1980,sgtmgd(?)
17 - nemo14(?), JIMINYCR,CrazyDisneyLady,bsmartin2000, BlackPearl , Nubs70,scoobygirl39541,Addicted2Disney, Gurt,
20 - Runmyhorse&draybook, secondstartotheright,HouCuseChickie, lunchbox1175,Crazydisneyfanluke
24 - Runmyhorse&Draybook,2kidzmommie, Monkee Girl, mguimond1990, Boardwalker,DaveStuart
27 - SugarRush, HDS
29 - JohnD, ShookieJones(no rain please)

October
3- reknvan21, kasey1988,Foolish Mortal
4 - ThankstoMOM, Donfan, skimbob, Vader2112,LostPrincessKarleigh, ThatBrunette
6 - CtDisneyGuy33,Disvillain63, brifaz, danv3
10 - Yelloweaver, DISNEYCASTAWAY,itsbetsyh
14 - agorna
17 - gboiler1,jboccuzzi, AllyBaker3
18 - Disneymom201,coachwnh
20 - sydneymorganmom, RandomPrincess,coachwnh,twinfo3728
22 - Jo DeVil,docdebbi, Nero the dog,ndtechie05,twinfo3728, myhappyplace, Poofiesdream
24 - Tod&BigMamaOdie,jaklgreen disneygirl1024
25- Forever Pizazz, DisneyGirl3820
29 - Krsta Richline,MIKETFROMRI
31 - hnp929@optonlin, FireChiefGoofy, Adrian0214,scout68, Madjack,PekabooSmiles, Tater tot

November 1 - Magical.Animal,karl75, rdkargol, ferbtones, caslers

we're heading there 10/31

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Due to some issues at DH's work because of the shutdown we had to push our trip back a few days we will now be going to the Nov 1 party instead. If you feel like saying hi look for my kids dressed and Vanellope and Ralph -
1380691_10151953028741145_565169490_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom