Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Dates 2010

nicholasbird

Original Poster
Now that the September and October calendars are out I think we can safely extrapolate the MNSSHP dates for 2010. Disney always closes at 7 for parties. A quick look at the calendar and I think the dates will be:

September
3, 8, 10, 11, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 30

October
1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31

Check it out for yourself. Park closes at 7 with a 3PM parade. Plan on a Halloween party that night.

Hope this helps your planning.

majorrfb

MNSSHP is the best

This is Disney's best park party. Kids and adults in costume, a wonderful
parade plus fireworks. Ton's of candy for all:sohappy: :ROFLOL:

Korfar

We will be going to one of the later September dates. I can't wait. We did the Chirstmas party last year. This year will be our first time going to the halloween party. Should be fun.

Texas84

I can confirm October 3. I entered the Halloween 5k race and registration includes a ticket to the party. :sohappy:

meganw1985

So excited we get to go over this time! Will be hitting the Sept 8 one for sure! Have Pirate's League reservations for my son that afternoon! I hear such wonderful things about this party. Did MVMCP last November. While it was fun, I wasn't all that impressed. Maybe it was the fact we had a monsoon and everything pretty much was cancelled. That kinda ruins the Christmas spirit...

goofyplus4

Disney revised their calendar

Disney changed their 7 pm closing for the early September dates to 9pm closing. So I'm guessing that the parties won't be scheduled for those early dates.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
While dates are not posted, party days are usually the same, so you can count on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays with some additional days (often Fridays) thrown in.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That's great to hear, as we are planning to attend the Oct. 3 party! :sohappy:

That day is also our 12th wedding anniversary. :D

:(
You know you want to go on the 30th

hypnotized.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Will we be able to recognize you?? :lookaroun
This year yes. I am retiring the Captain Jack gear for a year or two. Joel and I are working on a theme for this year. We have one that we like but are kicking around a few ideas for a hot weather alternative.

wdwfan22

Now that the September and October calendars are out I think we can safely extrapolate the MNSSHP dates for 2010. Disney always closes at 7 for parties. A quick look at the calendar and I think the dates will be:

September
3, 8, 10, 11, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 30

October
1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31

Check it out for yourself. Park closes at 7 with a 3PM parade. Plan on a Halloween party that night.

Hope this helps your planning.

September 10th & 11th are Night of Joy nights.

fmingo36

I can confirm October 3. I entered the Halloween 5k race and registration includes a ticket to the party. :sohappy:

That should be a busy night with tickets being available to the general public, plus all the 5k runners and families.

Brian_WDW74

Disney changed their 7 pm closing for the early September dates to 9pm closing. So I'm guessing that the parties won't be scheduled for those early dates.

It appears that way. Disney posted this on the wdwnews.com site yesterday:
LOOKING NOT SO SCARY: Even the scarecrows put on a happy face during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select evenings between Sept. 14 through Nov. 1 in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The special-ticket event takes place after regular theme park hours.
Sept. 3 and 8 are out. And Sept. 10 & 11 are Night of Joy nights.

NewfieFan

It appears that way. Disney posted this on the wdwnews.com site yesterday:
LOOKING NOT SO SCARY: Even the scarecrows put on a happy face during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select evenings between Sept. 14 through Nov. 1 in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The special-ticket event takes place after regular theme park hours.
Sept. 3 and 8 are out. And Sept. 10 & 11 are Night of Joy nights.

I wonder will they hold off on putting up the decorations!?! Last year they were put up the end of August and while I understand they wanted everything up for the first party, I thought that was bit too early!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom