Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

SheenaXena

I went Sept. 30th and it was awesome!!!!!!! I loved the colors down Main Street and the Castle looked cool. The parade was incredible! The Headless Horseman was so cool and the gravediggers were my favorite. The bride was out in front of the HM talking to guests and telling jokes. You guys are going to love it!

Upvote 0

elpirataman

I can't wait to see that cool lighted Main Street................. Oh SWEET Memories
IMG_0151.jpg

Oct. 28th Here I come!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Thank you sweetie! I'm glad you got the stickers...Tell the kids hi for me! I'm leaving tonight for WDW...yay!

blackerbys17 said:
Happy Birthday Ms. Tinkherbell!:sohappy:

(sings to Ms. Tink) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Ms. Tinkherbell, happy birthday to you!!! :kiss:

Have a GREAT birthday and a GREAT trip! Don't forget to get your B-Day button at MK. :wave:

(By the way, I got the stickers, the kids and I love them, thanks!)

Upvote 0

Chernabog

I'm leaving tongiht with my girlfriend, her room mate and a friend from school. We're all so excited! We're checking into the all-star music and will be at the halloween party tomorrow! I still can't decide on what I'm going to dress up as :veryconfu Have a great time everyone. Happy Birthday Tink! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Chernabog said:
I'm leaving tongiht with my girlfriend, her room mate and a friend from school. We're all so excited! We're checking into the all-star music and will be at the halloween party tomorrow! I still can't decide on what I'm going to dress up as :veryconfu Have a great time everyone. Happy Birthday Tink! :sohappy:

Thank you Chernabog! :)

Upvote 0

Thessair

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Hi all! I'm back! I had a blastttttttttt! I can't tell you how awsome the Halloween Party was...and yes, ALOT of adults were dressed up. Loved it soooo much!

I'm very, very glad to hear that you had so much fun! (And Happy Belated Birthday!) I've got a little more than a week until I get to leave and the waiting is getting harder! :)

EDIT: Oh! I forgot to ask! What kind of Halloween Party merchandise did they have this year?

Upvote 0

Uponastar

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Hi all! I'm back! I had a blastttttttttt! I can't tell you how awsome the Halloween Party was...and yes, ALOT of adults were dressed up. Loved it soooo much!

Welcome back, Samantha! :wave: Glad you had a great time! (I knew you would)

We leave on Sunday and we're going to the party on the 20th. Can't wait!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
I don't have very many pics :veryconfu ...we were so wrapped up in everything...amazed by the parade and fireworks shows, and totally rode almost every ride in the park. The candy lines were long but not that bad and moved quickly. The adults were dressed up and were sooooooo creative. I saw alot a lady dressed like Mary Poppins and she looked exactly like her. She was holding the suitcase and everything...gosh, she was so pretty.

ALSO- DONT MISS THE MAGIC SHOW! We ran into it on the way to Stich's Dance Party. It was sooooooo awsome and very audience inclusive.

The parade-Try to get a good spot in the front of people. They give out candy during the parade (for those who are omitting most of the candy lines)

I wish I had gotten some pics....of the wonderfully magical things I saw and did:cry:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Thessair said:
EDIT: Oh! I forgot to ask! What kind of Halloween Party merchandise did they have this year?

Um, I really didnt do too much shopping. I liked the t-shirts (really cute but boy did they go fast), antenna toppers (ghost and pumpkin mickeys), cups/mugs....

Upvote 0

disneyboy02

ok question for all who have attended. i got this email back from disney concerning my costume i am wearing. i am going as a darth maul type person with the robe and lightsaber. my robe does not drag on the ground and a lightsaber is not a real looking weapon so im good there. but it says not to cover the face. does this include makeup? or is this just for masks. the email is not specific. any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

We encourage our guests, especially children, to wear costumes to
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween
Party! As you select your costume for this event, please keep the
following guidelines in mind.

Costumes must not:

Cover the face or obstruct your vision
Hinder your ability to board our attractions or
transportation.
Drag on the ground.
Contain sharp or pointed objects that may injure other
guests.
Contain any part, prop or accessory that might be mistaken
for an actual weapon.
Be offensive to other guests.

We thank you for adhering to these guidelines and hope that you and
your family have a safe and
magical evening!

..edit: i got through to disney and they said that the lightsabers were good because the sell them there and makeup was ok as long as it is not too scary because they do facepainting there. but anyone that has gone already that has seen people with makeup on would really reassure me thanks

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
If you're doing makeup...I doubt this is an issue. I think you'll be okay honey. I saw a few adults with makeup and masks on (my gf had a masquerade mask on). Have a Boo-tiful time!:wave:

Upvote 0

MissM

I was just able to get two tickets for HALLOWEEN NIGHT! :D:D:D I'm so excited!! I really wanted to go after having gone to MVMCP last year. That was so awesome and since Halloween is my favorite holiday, it was doubly perfect. Then they sold out and I was sad. But now, I've got two tix on their way to me and I can't wait!

*hyper hyper hyper*

What to wear though?? What to wear!?
-m

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
MissM said:
I was just able to get two tickets for HALLOWEEN NIGHT! :D:D:D I'm so excited!! I really wanted to go after having gone to MVMCP last year. That was so awesome and since Halloween is my favorite holiday, it was doubly perfect. Then they sold out and I was sad. But now, I've got two tix on their way to me and I can't wait!

*hyper hyper hyper*

What to wear though?? What to wear!?
-m

I'm glad it worked out for you honey!:wave:

Upvote 0

goofybob

We'll be there on Oct 25th

Ordered our tickets via phone at disney and are being held at will call as we will be arriving this sat. I have my whole family in costumes, and we have all kept it a secret as to what we are. My daughter and her family have no idea what my wife and I are. I'd tell you but they read these boards as well, looks like I'll have to put up a post with some pics when we get back. Well got to go and finish packing, see you real soon.

Upvote 0

dzlandSr

I also have tickets for 10/25, but had a question. What if we get rained out due to hurricane wilma. Will we be able to use our MNSSHP tickets for one of the remaining days its running? I just don't want to miss out seeing the Headless Horseman! Has this ever happened to any one else during the MNSSHP run?

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
dzlandSr said:
I also have tickets for 10/25, but had a question. What if we get rained out due to hurricane wilma. Will we be able to use our MNSSHP tickets for one of the remaining days its running? I just don't want to miss out seeing the Headless Horseman! Has this ever happened to any one else during the MNSSHP run?
Good Question...i'd call and ask disney! Can you report back when you get that info please?!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom