Mickeys Nose

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Is there a rule about no touching mickeys nose. WHen my family used to go my little 2 yr old siter would poke it or sqeeze it. When we came this year they yelleld at us and said no its off limits. ANy expirences?

DisneyGigi

I think that you should ask before doing anything like that.. I know little kids can be little kids, but still :wave:
(I don't know about poking or squeezing the nose, I would not do it) but....
As a rule I always ask, for instance when we visited last week, I asked Mickey if I could give him a kiss on the cheek to which he nodded yes. Very cute BTW he was embarrassed and happy. ;) Loved it!
Goofy asked me to kiss his nose, which I did and loved it too it was too cute.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
How would you like your nose squeezed by a total stranger?

Is there a rule about no touching mickeys nose. WHen my family used to go my little 2 yr old siter would poke it or sqeeze it. When we came this year they yelleld at us and said no its off limits. ANy expirences?

Yep. They yelled at me when I kissed his nose.. I was like ohh alrighty. My bad.

Craig & Lisa

I seem to remember a tv comercial about a family saying they'll go once the little sister starts walking. Then they decide to go beforehand, then while there, the little girl starts walking towards Mickey. While she is doing this you see his nose wiggle. Does this still happen or was that for the comercial? A wiggling nose is cuter to touch than just something sticking out. :shrug: :animwink:

Gorjus

Mickey does not want you to squeeze his nose or pull on it, but he is always happy to have people kiss it. Do it gently of course. Most people will ask or will present their lips and Mickey will lean in, but I can't see anyone yelling at you for kissing him unless you were grabbing his nose to do so. Also, depending on the mood Mickey is in, he still wiggles his nose.

I've been spending a lot of time with the mouse lately. Anyone want to hear Turkey in the Straw or Little Red Caboose?:eek: :brick: :hammer:

devoy1701

seriously...sometimes you just kinda gotta let it go. Germs are everywhere. They're on you right now! (tuh oh!)

Wash your hands and whatnot when you use the facilities but if you wanna kiss Mickey's nose just go for it...don't let the germs get you down...they'll get you anyway somewhere else! You might as well not give the character a hug or pose with them for a picture because someone could have sneezed in their hand and wiped the germs on Mickey's back!

If you're that worried about germs from other people just don't go to Disney World...or anywhere for that matter! I hope your house is one of the ultra clean white lab facilities!

wdwdude423

I know from experience that both the characters and the attendants hate when you mess with the nose of characters. When I was really little I remember eating at the Garden Grill at the Land and a few of the characters came around to greet us while we ate. Dale came over to our table and for some reason my brother(who was probably 4-5 at the time) grabbed his nose and kind of hit it hard, LOL. It was a major deal because Dale acted liked he was crying and left the table, and then the attendant forced my brother to apologize. (They weren't too happy :mad: ) When we look back its pretty funny but at the time it was so embarassing. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom