Mickeys Nose

MeTa

Besides, if you go to squeeze Mickeys nose...you may think its something good:sohappy: , but its SNOT.:veryconfu

Laura

Premium Member
seriously...sometimes you just kinda gotta let it go. Germs are everywhere. They're on you right now! (tuh oh!)

Wash your hands and whatnot when you use the facilities but if you wanna kiss Mickey's nose just go for it...don't let the germs get you down...they'll get you anyway somewhere else! You might as well not give the character a hug or pose with them for a picture because someone could have sneezed in their hand and wiped the germs on Mickey's back!

If you're that worried about germs from other people just don't go to Disney World...or anywhere for that matter! I hope your house is one of the ultra clean white lab facilities!

I'm not a germophobe by any means, but there's a big difference between touching your mouth on something that someone else's mouth touched and touching your hands on something that someone's else hands touched. Your hands can be sanitized and won't do any harm if you keep them away from your face.

In fact, my daughter just learned this in preschool: If you use it in your hair or on/in your mouth, it's not safe to share. :animwink:

DisneyGigi

Ew I know. I think it's SO gross to kiss one of the characters. Imagine how many dirty tourists kissed them right before you did? :hurl::hurl::hurl:

Thanks Laura :ROFLOL: I am a germ-o-phobe and never thought of that, guess I was too caught up in the magic! After reading that though my pics don't look near as cute to me now. :lookaroun :hurl:

joanna71985

Mickey does not want you to squeeze his nose or pull on it, but he is always happy to have people kiss it. Do it gently of course. Most people will ask or will present their lips and Mickey will lean in, but I can't see anyone yelling at you for kissing him unless you were grabbing his nose to do so. Also, depending on the mood Mickey is in, he still wiggles his nose.

I've been spending a lot of time with the mouse lately. Anyone want to hear Turkey in the Straw or Little Red Caboose?:eek: :brick: :hammer:

Sure, why not. I think I have them pretty down pat after spending so much time in the HOF.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom