Mickey Mishap In Sadct Today!

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
I totally have to credit this to Jonnie (micbat) and Beth (egionet) because it's their story, but neither of them have posted it yet... what's up with that guys?!?!

Anyway, they call me today and tell me that during SADCT, one of Mickey's ears accidentally fell off!!!! :eek:

Now, to save Mickey from all that humility... he got to ride below the float with the float driver for the rest of the parade! Poor guy!

To all those worried... remember, our main mouse IS a cartoon character, so this didn't affect him at all! He could have been run over by a steam roller, and been just fine! They used cartoon glue to fix the problem, and our number one mouse should be hearing just fine now!

tink_sox

When the Mickey float rounded the end of Main Street and Town Square in front of the confectionary, Mickey's ear ripped off and was left dangling. Mickey did not seem to notice as he continued to dance and talk to the kids, the parents in the audience pulling on their ears and trying to get his attention. They desperetly wanted him to notice because the kids were freaking out. His ear was hanging off and there was cotton sticking out. When the parade rounded in front of the train station, the ear fell off entirely and Mickey crouched on the floor, waiting for the parade to stop, in a fetal position, and was finally lowered into the float and out of view. Not. Good.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures?

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
those poor kids. :eek:

oh, if only someone would have had their camera's really handy... haha. my contacts only got pictures of the empty float...

MommytoMJM

We were there, it was bizarre. We went to see Mickey after that and MJ checked his right ear our VERY thoroughly to make sure it was ok during our visit. Lots more to share, but it is late, so look for a Magical Moments post this week!!

wedway71

Well so much for the pre-parade costume check,huh?Didnt anyone notice a loose ear during the pre-parade duties?-i dont think it just ripped in the middle of the parade unless someone ripped or pulled on it when he was meeting guests.

Id hate to be the guy who gave Mickey the thumbs up that he was parade ready-lol:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom