Mickey Mishap In Sadct Today!

hcswingfield

I was driving past some shrubbery a couple of weeks ago and one of the ears got knocked off my tenna topper. Maybe it was a premonition! The good news is I found the ear and used super glue and a toothpick to stick it back on. The golden ears are as good as new.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
the newest craze is the new set of mickey ears selling at the chapeau. (not the gold ones)...

ONE EARED HATS! Half Price.

Connor002

oh dear...

:(
thats got to be traumatizing
i'm feeling a little traumatized myself...

:lookaroun excuse me why i crawl into fetal position and suck my thumb:lookaroun

mousebymarriage

tink_sox said:
When the Mickey float rounded the end of Main Street and Town Square in front of the confectionary, Mickey's ear ripped off and was left dangling. Mickey did not seem to notice as he continued to dance and talk to the kids, the parents in the audience pulling on their ears and trying to get his attention. They desperetly wanted him to notice because the kids were freaking out. His ear was hanging off and there was cotton sticking out. When the parade rounded in front of the train station, the ear fell off entirely and Mickey crouched on the floor, waiting for the parade to stop, in a fetal position, and was finally lowered into the float and out of view. Not. Good.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures?

OMG, I laughed so hard when I read this I almost peed my pants!LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:
Especially the part about the cotton sticking out of his head and then the ear fell off!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom