Mickey,Minnie,Margaritas and Mayhem....(my first trip report)

Hi everyone i'm mamamouse,you may have seen me post on other trip reports ,but this is my first time writing one,I had been planning this trip for what seemed like FOREVER!!! and I'm very excited because I was meeting my "online" friends for the first time.I wanna start off by saying I am not a photographer or an english teacher,so my pics may not be up to some of your standards but,they're my memories and for that I cherish them as is,and I am a typo queen n known for lack of punctuation.Travelling with me are ,my hubby n 2 daughters,mom,stepdad,sister 3 nephews 1 niece n my partner in crime,her hubby n 2 kids.let's see ......ah yes the airport n the only time I ever smile at 5 am is when on my way HOME <3

008.jpg

that's me with my nephew "L"

mamamouse

Original Poster
here are a few pics from the parade that night( I really got a find a way to take better night time pics)

007.jpg

016.jpg

and then we saw Jack Sparrow n Beth n i embarrassed the kids by yelling out "we love you Jack" seriously though,I don't need Johnny Depp I could totally be happy with his theme park look a like!!!:cool:
And Boo loves 101 Dalmatians so I got this pic for her,since she missed it

039.jpg

052.jpg

up next was my fave ride ever POTC,and being that i was in full pirate mode I had to get a pic

054.jpg

I love POTC I could ride it over n over n take pics of it everyday n never get bored,but Beth insisted I ride Haunted Mansion for my first time with her n what better time then at the Halloween party,it was awesome sauce!!!I don't usually get to ride the big rides because Roo is somewhat of a chicken n Boo is usually too short,but we're getting there.
I've been to the Halloween Party many times but this time was hands down my favourite,I think because my friends were there too.it was a total blast and a night I'll never ever forget.

mamamouse

Original Poster
WElcome to day 3, knowing this day was coming made me sad this is the day my Florida fam was returning home and I didn't want them to go,yet I knew I had another 3 days left at Disney to look forward to.It just wasn't the same ya know?? Anyways we had breakfast in the foodcourt at CBR while we awaited their arrival,they were coming swimming for the morning before they had to go.I took alot of pics at the pool knowing i wouldn't see them again for a while :(
Her's my Beth n Bff

087.jpg

and then me n my little prince

089.jpg

I even got a shot of him under the water ,which I think looks so cool

091.jpg

and I thought it was cute that my hubby was connecting with lil bff because back home my Besties kids are really shy with him,so I think it prob made him feel good that this lil cutie wasn't acting strange with him

096-1.jpg

and the little lovebirds lol

099.jpg

I put off our 1:05 adr as long as I could infact I was willing to skip it if it meant getting more time in with my friends, I really really was dreading them leaving,it was strange because this was our firt meet in real life but I've been talking to them online 3 yrs now n I just felt such an attachment to them.I guess it's because it really felt like we were family:cry:
Anyway eventually we got ready n got on a bus to Epcot we were supposed to dine at Tutto italia at 1:05 n it was now approaching 2:30.Hubby wanted to give it a shot n sure enough they took us in right away.

056-1.jpg

this place is stunning

057-1.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
060-1.jpg

here's my Roo colouring her Duffy paper ( my kids totally fell in love with Duffy last november)

063-1.jpg

and her's me n my boo

066-1.jpg

this restaurant was beautiful and the food was excellent,it might not have been Lobster ravioli but it was pretty darn good .The girlies had pasta n meatballs.....

215.jpg

and hubby had this concoction...

217.jpg

and I chose the lasagna al forno,omg it was soooooooo gooooddd

216.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
I don't know if I mentioned this or not but the night before Boo had daddy conned into buying her a duffy that you can get the clothes for(they have the xmas one but it's clothes r sewn on) n it became quite clear Duffy needed his own pics n we just have to make him his own album later too so from here on out you'll be seeing some pics of the world through Duffy's eyes(don't worry roo got one later too,I made sure it was fair)

218.jpg

Duffy liked dessert

219.jpg

hubby had some sort of Tiramisu

220.jpg

and I had a delicious ricotta lemon/strawberry cheesecake,I love cheesecake in my personal opinion cheesecake trumps chocolate especially this one

221.jpg

man were we stuffed,we headed out n took some pics of italy as we went

222.jpg

223.jpg

224.jpg

and my sweet little Roo

225.jpg

93boomer

Premium Member
Hey Mamamouse! Your two girls are so cute and your pictures are turning out great! Keep up the good work! Really enjoying the silly pictures especially the one of your sister with the teeth! plus the food pictures are making me hungry! Tell Minnie and Mickey hello for us! My DH and I leave in 7 days!! Hope you continue having a great trip and the rain in Florida isn't too bad for you! :)

mamamouse

Original Poster
It's been brought to my attention that my daughter is wearing a button with her name ,and i said i didnt wanna post kids names on here,just to clear things up I am fine with my kids names being known I even put them in my pre trip report I just don't wanna post other ppls kids names without their permission is all:)

mamamouse

Original Poster
Hey Mamamouse! Your two girls are so cute and your pictures are turning out great! Keep up the good work! Really enjoying the silly pictures especially the one of your sister with the teeth! plus the food pictures are making me hungry! Tell Minnie and Mickey hello for us! My DH and I leave in 7 days!! Hope you continue having a great trip and the rain in Florida isn't too bad for you! :)
thank you so much,yeah i had to post the pic of my sister she would totally do it to me Hahaha

HouCuseChickie

Yay!!!! So happy to see you've started your TR!!!! :sohappy:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses for Pirate's League! I might actually be able to convince my girlies to do it if I presented them with dresses like those! Looks like all of the kids and grown up kids :D really enjoyed this!

Your food pics look soooooooo yummy :slurp: Of course I just went out for a huge dinner and was already quite full, so looking at all of it now has me feeling painfully full!

Can't wait to read more! :wave:

mamamouse

Original Poster
Yay!!!! So happy to see you've started your TR!!!! :sohappy:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses for Pirate's League! I might actually be able to convince my girlies to do it if I presented them with dresses like those! Looks like all of the kids and grown up kids :D really enjoyed this!

Your food pics look soooooooo yummy :slurp: Of course I just went out for a huge dinner and was already quite full, so looking at all of it now has me feeling painfully full!

Can't wait to read more! :wave:
Hey you know it's funny cause my youngest one was refusing to do pirates League,she wanted to be a princess again instead but she absoloutlely loved it once we were there n she saw how cool it was,the trick is when they do the photo at the end of it they tell you the lighting is only set right for one child ,but the lady said she'd try it n see but couldn't guarantee I'd get a nice pic,my sister did her kids individually n I honestly don't think they turned out any better than ours,plus if u get them done together it saves u from buying 2 pics right.I think for the whole experience n the pic together i only paid 86.00$ so not badif you compare it to the boutique.

mamamouse

Original Poster
After lunch we wandered through Japan,roo wanted to check out what Hello Kitty stuff they had,i gotta say i love Mitsukoshi,they've got such a variety of stuff and they are so welcoming.

226.jpg

but before we went in I had to get a shot out on the lagoon,I don't know why I didn't make it a Duffy one I guess we never thought of it at that moment.

227.jpg

I walked in and I was in love I wanted everything on this table ,so cute!!!

228.jpg

then it was funny cause my Roo was walkin around loving everything as much as I was

229.jpg

the funny thing is the night I was at epcot with Beth,we went in and i bought roo her bday gift,well it was a toss up for me between cowgirl HK and bikini HK,the cowgirl one was super cute but I went with the bikini one knowing that at a store back home they had Hello kitty bedding that matched the colours,so thats the one I bought.Anyways wouldn't you know just my luck when she saw them in the store she picked up n said it was cute but then saw the cowgirl one n fell in love with it *sigh* what can ya do eh?
Our next stop was Morocco

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/mamamouse19/First%20Trip%20report/5bbd9403-26aa-4839-a819-9f73015ba125.jpg[/IMG

this one is my fave of all our photo pass pics

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/mamamouse19/First%20Trip%20report/6ae01c2a-4b6f-49a6-bbbe-9f73015f7a63.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
i was looking to have a pic of the girls with Jasmine so i went to the place where we saw aladdin n Genie last November but it was empty,not to mention when I walked in with Boo hubby wasn't paying attention n we got separated for almost an hour ,I didn't wanna head towards the front incase he ended up back here,meanwhile he was back at the fountain the entire time,anyways I took this "lost time" to get some pics so here they are

232.jpg

and this one is so cute

231.jpg

230.jpg

then we waited outside a bit while other people took photos in there aswell,and still no sign of daddy n Roo

236.jpg

and then it was Duffy's turn

234.jpg

but Duffy got tired of waiting and started to get impatient with his momma so she put him in the stroller for a bit to settle him

235.jpg

by this point i thought either we find them or we go on without them because I knew big daddy woulda ended up going back to the hotel soon.We found them though and it just so happened we were in the right place at the right time n over heard where jasmine and aladdin would be so we went to line up and took more pics during the wait

237.jpg

DUUUUFFFFYYYYYY

238.jpg

and roo thought her monkey should have her own lagoon pic too

239.jpg

and then it was time

4f91282b-50b5-45df-814b-9f73015bdb9c.jpg

I learned a valuable lesson here,just because there's a photo pass guy doesn't mean it's a good idea to put your camera away,it was very obvious this guy didn't want to be here or working at all.He was miserable and didn't take many shots.i had put camera into my back pack n shuffled to get out the autograph books,making us miss some really cute photo ops and the guy just stood there staring into space,meanwhile I'm still shuffling through my bag this time trying to get my camera the autographs could wait I wanted pics.that didn't happen though I even asked the photographer to please take pics and he nodded yes but then didn't,I so badly wanted to say listen buddy I wish i could work at disney i'd shovel_____ well icky stuff to just to be able to work there,and here you are lazing around.I don't know it just bothered me.Anyways it was time to go and i had places to go,people to see and a grand marnier slush calling my name!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
Don't you hate it when the DH goes wandering off and gets lost from you? I have spent more time looking for him than shopping.
The girls look cute in their little outfits! So, got any really great food ideas from your trip? And I do hope you got that grand mariner slush!! Sounds yummy! Plus, you deserved it. Was it good? I honestly may need one when we get down there next weekend! Looking forward to more pix! Keep up the good work! :)

jhoff3405

Your girls are darling, and I love your relaxed way of looking at things.

The pirates league pic is great.

Looking forward to more...

mamamouse

Original Poster
Don't you hate it when the DH goes wandering off and gets lost from you? I have spent more time looking for him than shopping.
The girls look cute in their little outfits! So, got any really great food ideas from your trip? And I do hope you got that grand mariner slush!! Sounds yummy! Plus, you deserved it. Was it good? I honestly may need one when we get down there next weekend! Looking forward to more pix! Keep up the good work! :)

Yeah I hear ya,I hate when anything gets in the way of shopping LOL,i did get my slushie n it was awesome,I even made Dh get the lemon one so i could try it,and we ended up splitting both.I definately recommend it for sure!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Your girls are darling, and I love your relaxed way of looking at things.

The pirates league pic is great.

Looking forward to more...

awe thank you I think they are too :D I love the pirates League I wanna do it for me next time ,it's super fun.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Okay so where were we oh yeah Chefs de France:hammer:
well don't go gettin all excited folks cause it wasn't even Okay nevermind good

240-Copy.jpg

please excuse hubbys face he's deep in thought of what to order but heres where we were seated

241.jpg

and then I saw this man running n I couldn't help but get little captions in my head of him running n saying inbetween short breaths how he has to beat the line to Boulangerie patisserie (maybe everyones not as fascinated with the place as I am,but who wouldn't be,I mean it's the only place I've ever been that smells exactly like my grans kitchen)

242.jpg

okay so here's my appetizer,let me just tell you that back home I love escargot and this place made me hate it the texture was way off and they weren't properly cleaned it was obvious,I won't tell you anymore than that because well the thought of it make me wanna:hurl:

245-Copy.jpg

the kids had salad as a starter

243.jpg

and hubby had this soup,which he said was okay

244-Copy.jpg

I'll tell ya it's a good thing we ate well at tutto italia cause the food here was nasty,I didn't even wanna book this adr because i had heard bad things but the kids really wanted to see Remy,and wouldn't you know he "went home" just before he was supposed to come into our section,so not only was the food gross but now I had to upset little girls anyway heres are other food pics from here

246-Copy.jpg

247-Copy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom