Mickey,Minnie,Margaritas and Mayhem....(my first trip report)

Hi everyone i'm mamamouse,you may have seen me post on other trip reports ,but this is my first time writing one,I had been planning this trip for what seemed like FOREVER!!! and I'm very excited because I was meeting my "online" friends for the first time.I wanna start off by saying I am not a photographer or an english teacher,so my pics may not be up to some of your standards but,they're my memories and for that I cherish them as is,and I am a typo queen n known for lack of punctuation.Travelling with me are ,my hubby n 2 daughters,mom,stepdad,sister 3 nephews 1 niece n my partner in crime,her hubby n 2 kids.let's see ......ah yes the airport n the only time I ever smile at 5 am is when on my way HOME <3

008.jpg

that's me with my nephew "L"

fractal

mamamouse is back in the house!

I'm glad you got to see FoTLK - I love that show! Sorry about the camera though. The pictures of your girls are adorable!

Jealously looking forward to the next report.:)

mamamouse

Original Poster
Yeah i finished it woohoo i figured i had to kick it into high gear n get er done ,so I can write a pre report once My dining is booked.PLus I figured if i want anyone to read my next report i had better finish the first one LOL,when are you going next?

Mr.Fixit

Holy Moly! You got it finished finally, it was like having the last page of a novel ripped out! It has been compelling reading n the pics are great, your girls look like they had enough fun to last until the next time.
Well, now I can plan my next trip with confidence, avoiding the no-no's and enjoying your recommendations. I'm sure looking forward to reading your pre-trip.

Mr.Fixit

we had a pretty turbulent flight home and it was freezing when we landed in Buffalo but we were home n warmed up in our beds in no time.Thanks to all those who followed along and I'll try to be more um whatever the word is I'm looking for in my next report.

pro-active?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom