Mickey for President

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So who would be his running mate??

Donald....the short tempered, angry one
Goofy....the ummm goofy one
Minnie.....the soft spoken one
Pluto.....the mischievous one

I don't know who the best VP would be but Gus Gus should be a cabinet member for sure!! :ROFLOL:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I like that one!!! We always imitate Gus Gus around here so it made us laugh. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Count me in for the bumper sticker too. :sohappy:
Thanks! I love Gus Gus!! I always imitate him too! I glad someone else loves :wave:Gus Gus!

BigKahuna

OK here is the line-up

Mickey- President
Minnie-First Lady
Donald-VP
Scrooge McDuck- Sect of Treasury
Buzz lightyear- sect of Defense
Woody- dept of homeland security

:sohappy::ROFLOL:

Thanks for the laughs everyone!

WhatJaneSays

There is an actual website for this!
http://mickeyforpresident.com/

My father had been wearing his Mickey for President shirt every weekend for over a month now. I on the other hand have unearthed my homemade Lex Luthor for President from 2004 shirt and have been wearing that. (It says "He's the Lesser Evil!" on the back. :ROFLOL:)

Dragonrider1227

Great site! I like it! If I hadn't already decided who I wanted for President (Not saying to avoid political issues) then i'd toally vote for Mickey and support this website's cause

WIX

I hear he'll raise ticket prices on anyone staying at the deluxe resorts, but the average family of 4 staying at the All-Stars will receive an admission cut. Donald says this is class warfare and no one should have their tickets raised during these tough times.

Mickey also said we should bring our attractions home from Tokyo, Paris and Hong Kong. Donald said we might be in those places for 100 years.

Decisions, decisions...

Very creative . . . thank you!!!

wchoodjr190

I represent the complete left wing here and I say Figment is the correct way to go.
Sure he is a little flighty at times but he has a sound grasp of the issues. He supports education and bubbles, walking on the ceiling, running a mock, and just all around stuff that will blow your mind. :ROFLOL:

JerseySkiddie

has anyone seen the vote for mickey merch they have? i know they sell some at the shop outside hall of presidents. i seriously thought about buying the tote bag they had it was really adorable... maybe on my december trip

ZapperZ

We already have campaign pins!

10976562.jpg

10972488.jpg

:)

Zz.

Figments Friend

I have often heard that every presidential election year, several votes for Mickey are actually cast by people in the 'Write In Canidate' section of the ballot.

The top 3 write in's over the years seem to be the same three...

Mickey
Alfred E. Neuman ( of MAD Magazine fame..)
and..

Snoopy!

Says a lot about this country i think......

:ROFLOL:

rbrower

I have often heard that every presidential election year, several votes for Mickey are actually cast by people in the 'Write In Canidate' section of the ballot.

The top 3 write in's over the years seem to be the same three...

Mickey
Alfred E. Neuman ( of MAD Magazine fame..)
and..

Snoopy!

Says a lot about this country i think......

:ROFLOL:
:lol:
Yes, it screams out a very strong message. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom