Mickey Character Dining

erinshaneb

Original Poster
Okay so i booked Garden Grill with Chip and Dale, The Royal Palace with Cinderella, and The Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh..My dear daughter informed me she HAS to eat mac cheese with Mickey Mouse..uhm??? I already considered gettin rid of one and going Askerhaus, now I have to get rid of two..I am think the ones with Winnie the Pooh and Chip and Dale..she's not that into them..I can't change our other dining bcuz hubby HAS to eat at The Brown Derby and Coral Reef...Any suggestions?? Where did you eat with Mickey ?? I know about Chef Mickey, but I think it's WAY booked when we are there..any other suggestions on where he shows up ??

Lucky

You're in luck. Garden Grill has mac 'n cheese, and it almost always has Mickey and Pluto. Chip and Dale are featured, but they're not the only characters.

HouCuseChickie

You're in luck. Garden Grill has mac 'n cheese, and it almost always has Mickey and Pluto. Chip and Dale are featured, but they're not the only characters.

I second this suggestion. I think Garden Grill is a win win for you. Mickey-Mac n Cheese + sounds like you've already got it booked...so nothing more you have to do. :sohappy:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
You can see Mickey and have mac 'n cheese at the Land, I don't think its Mick-aroni 'n cheese though. So as long as the shape of the mac 'n cheese is irrelevant you should be fine. As others have said the characters at the land are Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

CaptainJackNO

If possible, I would go with Chef Mickey Dinner. It is by far the best character meal we have ever had. Access to the characters, especially Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto is excellent. We saw each character twice last trip. And, the food is great.

Tomi-Rocket

eating w/ Mickey.....

Mickey Mouse is at Garden Grill, Chef Mickey's (breakfast & dinner) and Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in AK. We've eaten at all except Chef Mickey's dinner buffet. At GG Mickey is in denim overalls, at CM he's in a chef's jacket and hat (can't remember the real name of the "hat") and at DSB he's in safari clothes. All meals had good food and were fun! :wave:

stlbobby

You should stick with what you have. You will get Mickey at the Garden Grill and they should have mac'n'cheese. And while the princesses at Norway are great it will be similar to Cindy's, so I would stay with Crystal Palace.

But if you do decide to change don't forget Mickey's Backyard BBQ. Mickey is the feature host of the event and I think MnC is also on the menu.

I would also like to give a vote to Mickey's Backyard BBQ...one of our most fun nights at Disney ever. My daughter still talks about dancing with Mickey & Minnie and how much fun she had!

erinshaneb

Original Poster
Well now I am gonna have to look into the backyard BBQ... Maybe the night we arrive since we don't have any "scheduled" parks.. I bet that's extra though isn't? I will have to clear it with my dad since he has to pay for any extra meals.. Thanks guys, sounds like fun and I bet she will love it since she loves to dance

French Quarter

You can use two table service credits for Mickey's Backyard BBQ if you are on the dining plan. It might be worth doing that and then paying out of pocket for some other meals later on, if you need to.

mommamouse411

Mickey's BBQ was so much fun..(food was alright)...but its about $50 for adults..not sure how much for kids...

garden grill was ok..its my least fave of all the character dinings (food-wise)..however, Mickey Pluto and chip and dale were there...mickey wore a farmers suit..its cute..they actually spent about a minute with us...it was nice...

akershus! i loved it...food and princesses. and you get a complimentary picture with one of the princesses..Belle was ours. i know the princesses change up..so it was Cinderella, Aurora, Mary Poppins, Belle, Snow White..

would've loved to have seen Ariel...still the only princess we haven't seen..

anyways..

Ohanas is fun! I think its only breakfast,
and Tuskar House is my fave..but its only breakfast...so not sure if Mac n cheese is there..but I wonder if they will still make it for you? I'm sure you can ask them there...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom