Mickey Breaks It Down :-D

cblodg

I love watching the Disney character's dance. There's quite a few on YouTube of Chip and Dale dancing.

If you type in 'Club Buzz' you can find a video of several Disney character's dancing to "We're All In This Together." Great video and they really break it down!

DTM93

This IS at Disneyland Paris.

The video you see is a viral video which would be produced either by or for Disneyland Paris. The video was created to cause a stir on Youtube and promoting the resort in Paris without you thinking that you were watching for example, an advert.

coolmark18

This IS at Disneyland Paris.

The video you see is a viral video which would be produced either by or for Disneyland Paris. The video was created to cause a stir on Youtube and promoting the resort in Paris without you thinking that you were watching for example, an advert.
It didnt work since somebody had to ask and I would have had no clue, yet have seen the clip a few times before.

HSM Clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SRZTZ7FVnI

Kobe!!

As funny as this is, this kid is what, 12? This kid's ego is pretty big... I can EASILY see him getting his @$$ handed to him in say another 6-8 years.

the-reason14

Haha, Get it Mickey!!!!!!!!

I remember back in 07 for the night of joy, they had some characters out by the mermaid meet and greet in fantasyland. And those characters was gettin it too. They had chip and dale, goofy, and mickey setting it off, I was like what!!! Gone head yall. I got most of it on tape too, it was great.

disneyliv85

lol I love watching videos like this! The characters need to do things like dance and play games more, especially at WDW. I guess they are afraid of getting mobbed :shrug:

DizneyPryncess

I just saw that video on facebook today - hysterical! I would've loved to see it in person! I don't think I've ever seen any characters do anything like that before. I didn't even think they were allowed to do anything outside of protocol! :lol:

Kobe!!

Yano, whenever I feel like bragging about something I'm going to go to Disney World and show off in front of Mickey Mouse. It will make me feel like a real man. :rolleyes:

I bet this kids mom is the one video taping and he probably ran home as soon as this was taken and then uploaded it to his myspace to think he is "cool":ROFLOL::rolleyes::cool:

DisneyGirl08

I saw this video on myspace today and immediately thought of the forum. I wish I was there to see this happen. Enjoy :animwink:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53384276

Oh, can anyone tell if this was shot in a park or not? It doesn't look like WDW to me.

haha! I also saw this on Myspace too! I even posted it in a bulletin for others to see. And, added in my subject "I wonder where this was at. lol" So, I'm wondering the same thing.

cblodg

I just saw that video on facebook today - hysterical! I would've loved to see it in person! I don't think I've ever seen any characters do anything like that before. I didn't even think they were allowed to do anything outside of protocol! :lol:

On my last trip (Feb. Vacation) my little sister got her picture taken with Chip and Dale. When she went to leave they started fighting over her. So I said "I have an idea!" They both looked at me. I told them I knew they could both dance, so we'll see who can dance better. Instantly they both start. One was doing break-dancing, the other the sprinkler and it went on like this for like 5 minutes. In the end, Chip won.

Who else can say they get to have a chipmunk take them to Prom! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom