Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Announced on the Disney Parks Blog:
In a special presentation Tuesday at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Bob Chapek announced Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will open March 4, 2020, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This will be the first Disney ride-through attraction featuring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, that will draw guests inside a Mickey cartoon for a fun-filled adventure where “Mouse rules apply” and anything can happen! Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for future updates on the progress of this attraction!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...en-march-4-2020-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

IanDLBZF

3 new rides. RotR in Dec. MMRR in March. And Rat in May.
Plus new DuckTales World Showcase Adventure, New Restaurants at Epcot and HWS, Star Wars Hotel....
The hype never seems to end!
1575424204993.png

thecouch

March 4 is 91 days away. Don't club level get to book fastpass at 90 days. Wonder if they will see a change in fastpasses for Hollywood studios

Mike S

Plus new DuckTales World Showcase Adventure, New Restaurants at Epcot and HWS, Star Wars Hotel....
The hype never seems to end!
View attachment 430251
I’d be more hyped for the Star Wars hotel if there was an inkling that I’d even be able to afford it because as it stands it doesn’t seem like the type of place you can just walk into to check out like the other hotels.

raymusiccity

that thing is disgusting talk about germs and snot, do they ever clean it? Im thinking 95% they dont, Ill give them 5% benefit of the doubt ...but would love to know.

I think I'd put the 'Honey Wall' in the number 4 slot of the best breeding grounds for germs. I'm open for any other suggestions!

1 – The grab bars inside the monorails (or any lap bar on any ride!)
2 – Finger print readers at the entrance
3 – Diaper changing tables inside the restrooms
4 – 'Honey Wall' at the Pooh attraction.
5 – All cash or change from quick service locations

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I think I'd put the 'Honey Wall' in the number 4 slot of the best breeding grounds for germs. I'm open for any other suggestions!

Cold and flu are also airborne contagions. And it's not just sneezing and coughing that get them in the air, just talking or even breathing will do the trick.

So, what is the most germ infested place in WDW? Anywhere there's another person in earshot.

<cough>

peterwendy

Cast members get assigned to clean the touch points multiple times a day. Doesn’t make it perfect with the thousands of guests entering the park each hour but they do clean the touch points. Also, it is not a finger print only a picture of your finger and the pressure points being measured.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom