Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Magic Feather

How is it possible that pretty much no information has leaked about this ride considering how much we know about everything else opening in the near future? I mean it's only like 40-50 weeks from opening.
I’d say that you guys know as much about this as you do Alcatraz.
The reason why most people know so much about
Rat- It’s a Clone
Tron- It’s a Clone
Theater RIP- It was pretty straight forward
Guardians- We Heart Martin

And even then, there still is an awful lot of info on Runaway in this thread.

gmajew

Premium Member
I am confused by this statement: " This area to become a Metroville street, an Incredibles area. Was Pixar Place."

What is this about?

Movielover

I am confused by this statement: " This area to become a Metroville street, an Incredibles area. Was Pixar Place."

What is this about?

I... I just... It's literally the next thread down!

thread.jpg

giphy.gif

Sped2424

How is it possible that pretty much no information has leaked about this ride considering how much we know about everything else opening in the near future? I mean it's only like 40-50 weeks from opening.

Idk a while back a scene by scene breakdown leaked of the ride detailing a good majority of what is gonna happen/go down. We actually know quite a bit about this attraction.

Marc Davis Fan

I think the reason we feel like we don't know as much about MMRR is that it's harder to imagine exactly what it will be like. For example, with Battle Escape, I can imagine what it'll be like to drive around inside of a star destroyer (even if I don't know the scenes or story of the ride). But what will it really look like to be in a "cartoon world"? The concept art doesn't really help, as it literally looks like cartoon stills. And what exactly is the "2 1/2 D" going to look like? Etc. So I for one am extra curious about what the ride experience of MMRR will be like...

dennis-in-ct

I think the reason we feel like we don't know as much about MMRR is that it's harder to imagine exactly what it will be like. For example, with Battle Escape, I can imagine what it'll be like to drive around inside of a star destroyer (even if I don't know the scenes or story of the ride). But what will it really look like to be in a "cartoon world"? The concept art doesn't really help, as it literally looks like cartoon stills. And what exactly is the "2 1/2 D" going to look like? Etc. So I for one am extra curious about what the ride experience of MMRR will be like...

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Arthur C. Clarke

This is incredible. Projection mapping on moving objects does looks like magic :) I can imagine the gorgeous theater set design possibilities. Or a new Disney attraction.

NateD1226

Arthur C. Clarke

This is incredible. Projection mapping on moving objects does looks like magic :) I can imagine the gorgeous theater set design possibilities. Or a new Disney attraction.

This is was posted on the Disneyland side of the forums! When I saw it I was amazed! I'm really hoping that the ride is as good as this video!!

Rteetz

Arthur C. Clarke

If I am not mistaken Disney has tried something like this with Fantastic at Disneyland but it didn't quite work like they wanted.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Think Poohs Honey Hunt meets GMR with more screens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom