Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Movielover

I knew you’d get it. ;)

After all, If You Had Wings had screens in scenes. If You Had Wings has screens in scenes. In scenes. In scenes. In scenes.

tumblr_mnf3mr2Ur71ricyyyo1_500.gif

And people say It's A Small World is repetitive...

IMDREW

So sorry, this must have been mentioned a gazillion times, but I can't seem to find it. Is there any possibility this ride is open August next year? Or are we looking more September/October-ish?

TJJohn12

It should a decent level of physical sets in most of the scenes.
Framing the screens of course.

When you say "physical sets", are we talking those those spiffy looking multi-depth projection-mapped white model flats rather than Gran Fiesta's framed projector screens? TBH, I was actually hoping it'd be mostly that new type of tech we saw briefly demo'd at D23, rather than just a rockwork cave portal with Goofy in it...

CJR

Currently the fall.

I don't know why, I kept telling people summer. Maybe I was a tad optimistic since GMR closed in August. I've been watching blockout dates for the new FL Resident AP and DHS is blocked out from June, so they gave themselves a pretty wide range. If it gets pushed too far back, I'd imagine they'll lift blockout dates in August for that pass at some point. I can't think of any other reason late August would stay blocked out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom