Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

bhg469

Only 4 of those qualify in my opinion.

And Disneyland’s fantasyland already has a superior versions of IASW.
I really thought WDWs version was equal in its own ways. The DL version has a few spots where you're very much aware that you are in a big cattle trough that is formed into a lazy river. If you can ignore those wide open spaces, it is vastly superior.

peter11435

I actually prefer the indoor clock face at IASW in MK. And the far superior flume system.
I have to disagree. IMO the disneyland facade and clock are far superior. I also prefer the Disneyland style flume. The flooded building technique works great for pirates but for WDWs small world I feel it fills your view with too much black water.

Movielover

I actually prefer the indoor clock face at IASW in MK. And the far superior flume system.

bba448005946246f36e8cbc0993dcb67.jpg

That's true but if I was visiting a Disney park for the first time and rode Snow White or Pinocchio they would come across to me at least as cheap.

Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg

I have to disagree. IMO the disneyland facade and clock are far superior. I also prefer the Disneyland style flume. The flooded building technique works great for pirates but for WDWs small world I feel it fills your view with too much black water.

d7d

But DLs is only better to me because of the facade. I prefer the IASW at MK's show scenes but the facade is just so awesome. All the architectural styles coming together is beautiful.

tC5uumk.png

*Apologies, I'm really bored at work today! :arghh:

aladdin2007

Agree not to mention the ugly metal walkways everywhere now and grimy white facades. When I think of how it "use to be" in there with colors and fountains, compared to now, :depressed:

EricsBiscuit

How do you feel about the flat pieces of wood In both iasw, and pan located here at wdws fantasyland? Not to mention the tin foil volcano.
Good questions. Pan on both costs is good because of the ride system. Both however (despite DL's upgrades recently) pale in comparison to the one in SDL because of its SFX and AAs. As for IASW, I think that the planks there are far outweighed by the animatronics and actual buildings. It's also less obvious because the show scenes aren't in your face the whole time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom