Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Next Big Thing

I’m just going to say there’s a reason Disneyland’s Fantasyland is so much better than ours despite ours having a few prettier areas.
And Snow White is shorter and even worse than ours was there.

I love me a good busbar ride, but SW is not why DL's Fantasyland is great. Their's is great because of Toad, Alice, Storybook canal, Casey Jr., updated version of Peter Pan, better Small World, etc.

Lots of reasons, but Snow White is something that is last on my list to do even when I go to the places it exists.

Mike S

And Snow White is shorter and even worse than ours was there.

I love me a good busbar ride, but SW is not why DL's Fantasyland is great. Their's is great because of Toad, Alice, Storybook canal, Casey Jr., updated version of Peter Pan, better Small World, etc.

Lots of reasons, but Snow White is something that is last on my list to do even when I go to the places it exists.
I was referring to all of their classic rides. Magic Kingdom is losing them which is why the loss of Snow White makes it feel like something is missing. Our version was indeed better.

bhg469

We walked through the "Preview Center", but I don't know that what they are building is going to be enough to fill the park. My boyfriend took one look at the Toy Story Land model and said, "Oh, so its for kids. That sucks."
Sort of the vibe I got from bugs land in California adventure. Super cool looking really neat theme but 100% for kids.

Next Big Thing

The upgrades Snow White in Anaheim has had now elevate it above TDL and DLP.

Orlando’s didn’t get the chance.
I still think compared to the other classic dark rides it’s incredibly lacking. WDW obviously has screwed the pooch when it comes to those sort of rides though.

Any chance Pan gets an update by the 50th?

Timothy_Q

I think DL’s Fantasyland is perfect the way it is and the other Fantasylands could stand to learn a few things from the original.
Agreed.

I'd say Paris' is a level above DL's in visual terms.
The buildings have a bit more texture and whimsy to them.
There's more breathing room and plenty of water features and landscaping.

It falls short on ride count though.
It could be the best Fantasyland if they used the 2 expansion pads still sitting vacant

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom