Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

truecoat

I still have no clue why Titanic was as popular as it was. The Abyss director's cut however is the best version. I like that movie. Avatar was something new and groundbreaking for the time because of the motion capture and 3D. I hope Avatar 2 has something groundbreaking in it too. Maybe they can discover a worm hole to Pandora for submarines. We could then retheme the subs to Avatar and give us a mini Pandora land for Disneyland with the subs and flight of Passage taking over Autopia.

I heard the majority of the movie takes place on or below water. And Cameron likes to make cool military tech like these boats from the movie.

Twilight_Roxas

The problem with Titanic is the editing. They show the ship sinking in real time. Our heroes have multiple opportunities to leave the ship and be safe but keep doing stupid things to miss each opportunity. It gets tedious and very melodramatic. By the end of the movie, I really wanted to see Jack live and Rose die!

The Abyss was a lot better with a decent "aliens" type story. It tried to stretch the underwater monster movie with a good twist. Avatar was pretty good for eye candy and the tech reminded me of Aliens. However it was still Pocahontas in Space.
Avatar is more of Dancing with Wolves.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

The problem with Titanic is the editing. They show the ship sinking in real time. Our heroes have multiple opportunities to leave the ship and be safe but keep doing stupid things to miss each opportunity. It gets tedious and very melodramatic. By the end of the movie, I really wanted to see Jack live and Rose die!
Not really. They want to be together and leave together and that option never really presented itself during the sinking at all. Only Rose had a shot to get off but she didnt want it without Jack and came back on board. Odds are if they left on different boats they would probably never would have seen each other again.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

His name is James, James Cameron
The bravest pioneer
No budget too steep, no sea too deep
Who's that?
It's him, James Cameron
James, James Cameron explorer of the sea
With a dying thirst to be the first
Could it be? Yeah that's him!
James Cameron

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom