Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

Old Mouseketeer

I'm so sorry. Only the first sentence was directed at you--I humorously said I wasn't having a heart attack (I thought you made a great joke). I was really responding to those who continue to claim that there is this vast amount of space to be gained by moving even more BOH functions off-property, of which I am doubtful. Sorry if I didn't properly express my appreciation of what I thought was a great shout-out.

P.S. BrianLo--your avatar reminds me of one of my favorite commercials--the FedEx "Enchanted Forest" spot from 2008-9.

socalifornian

No we might lose half a store.
72508CB4-B686-42F8-873F-978AFFABA633.jpeg

ParkPeeker

So how does this underwhelming SWL make us feel about the Mickey ride? For whatever reason I’m still cautiously optimistic about it unlike Spider-Man/ Marvel Land.
This ride and the beauty and the beast ride are two rides I look forward to in 2020. Partly because I haven't really seen much of it, I just remember stuff like it being 2.5d or something. I'm scared it might turn out cheap though.

Last edited:

Old Mouseketeer

Super late reply!

Do you know if there has been much activity backstage yet on this project? I can't remember when everything was slated to close.

My rebel spies report that the entertainment building is supposed to be vacant by 8/31. There are reports of stacks of flat moving boxes being delivered to the cube farms. I haven't heard any detailed reports of the interior layouts of the new entertainment buildings. I've only heard that people are getting smaller cubicles with less storage. Unfortunately, I know several people whose jobs involve physical materials that can't be digitized, so it should be interesting. And I believe there will be less windows for the offices.

I haven't heard anything about any offices moving into TDA or people in TDA moving off-site. One of my best Bothans retired. < sniff >

mickEblu

My rebel spies report that the entertainment building is supposed to be vacant by 8/31. There are reports of stacks of flat moving boxes being delivered to the cube farms. I haven't heard any detailed reports of the interior layouts of the new entertainment buildings. I've only heard that people are getting smaller cubicles with less storage. Unfortunately, I know several people whose jobs involve physical materials that can't be digitized, so it should be interesting. And I believe there will be less windows for the offices.

I haven't heard anything about any offices moving into TDA or people in TDA moving off-site. One of my best Bothans retired. < sniff >

I’m sure they re all thrilled with the new Mickey Ride. Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom