Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Perhaps this too ? It actually was fun (well the lounge lizard on the keyboard was a bit much, but the face characters were wonderful! (edited for spelling of Lizard)

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
Some details for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party have been released:

Experience favorite entertainment, new offerings, and trick-or-treating during the highly anticipated return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park in Walt Disney World Resort! Get ready to strike a pose with Mickey and Minnie in their new costumes during the party, meet Bruno alongside Mirabel in the Fantasy Garden, and even show off your best villain dance moves in the new DescenDANCE Party inspired by the upcoming Disney+ movie, “Descendants: The Rise of Red,” during this year’s separately ticketed event, which will kick off on Aug. 9 and will take place on select nights through Oct. 31.

Don’t miss out on all the spooktacular fun and be sure to secure your spot. Event tickets go on sale for guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green starting May 8. Tickets will be available to all guests starting May 15.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Dates for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:

August - 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
September - 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27 and 29
October - 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31

Event Times 
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

Ticket Prices 
Event tickets are $119 to $199 per ticket, plus tax (prices vary by event date).

Discounts
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party—valid only for event nights in August and September.

JustInTime

Mickey and Minnie are getting new Halloween outfits. First I’ve seen for Halloween at WDW in as long as I can remember. They have also announced that villains will be roaming the park for the first time in years!

IMG_2112.jpeg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Mickey and Minnie are getting new Halloween outfits. First I’ve seen for Halloween at WDW in as long as I can remember. They have also announced that villains will be roaming the park for the first time in years!

View attachment 783426
That's very David-S-Pumpkins-ish.
Guest1: So, what's you're deal? What are you supposed to be?​
Guest 2: Yeah, you have some web designs painted onto your clothes. And that's all there is? What's going on here?​
Mickey & Minnie: We're our own thing!​

DCBaker

Premium Member
Cool addition this year:
American Sign Language Interpretation
American Sign Language interpretation will be offered at select shows on the following dates:
  • Friday, August 23, 2024
  • Thursday, September 26, 2024
  • Thursday, October 24, 2024

Showtimes are also already available:

Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular:
August 9 through September 28, 2024: 9:05pm, 10:40pm, 12:00am
September 29 through October 31, 2024: 7:40pm, 9:05pm, 10:40pm, 12:00am

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular: 10pm

Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade: 8:15pm and 11:15pm

Mike730

I hope my kids’ costumes won’t upset you. Just breathe through the pain.
Unfortunately I won't be able to enjoy the costume-induced heat stroke this year. I'm spending my Disney dollars on the west coast where the Halloween season ACTUALLY starts...... err........ two weeks later :cautious:

Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom