Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
As was pointed out earlier, though, moving to $200 is crossing a psychological barrier. It's why many products are priced with prices like $9.99 and $19.99 instead of $10 and $20. I am betting that Disney won't cross that psychological barrier when, as @MouseEarsMom33 said, they are dealing with lackluster attendance and bad press.

You may be right - Personally, I wouldn't want that PR when I'm crying about attendance. But a special ticketed event that continually "sells out" is, to me, ripe for a price hike in the eyes of Josh and Co.

ToTBellHop

You may be right - Personally, I wouldn't want that PR when I'm crying about attendance. But a special ticketed event that continually "sells out" is, to me, ripe for a price hike in the eyes of Josh and Co.
Maybe they save that price as an early Christmas gift to themselves for the 12/22 MVMCP. Santa Goofy will be filling his sac with cash.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Maybe they save that price as an early Christmas gift to themselves for the 12/22 MVMCP. Santa Goofy will be filling his sac with cash.

"Ho ho ho! Merry Cashmas!"

Get Your Billion Back Make It Rain GIF by Billion Back Records

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
What's hilarious is they're a week late for halfway to Halloween. :rolleyes:
They are simply “deploying their marketing capital in the most efficient and impactful way possible”.

Aka. Universal announced stuff last week so we couldn’t because that would look like we were trying to one-up them. 😉

FigmentForever96

Don’t know if it’s been discussed yet, but saw a tik tok from a vacation planner about a leaked online page they came across. Showed the villains after dark event as an active event again. I closed out tik tok before I even thought to like or save it so apologies for no link. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but the event actually took place during summer in the original run so may not be directly Halloween related…just didn’t want to start a new thread until it became actual news.

Could be nothing but figured it was worth sharing….not that I think it’s replacing not so scary

Last edited:

bmr1591

Original Poster
Anyone recall the calendar that released around the end of last year that had Enchantment (before it was announced) and Villains After Hours on it?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Don’t know if it’s been discussed yet, but saw a tik tok from a vacation planner about a leaked online page they came across. Showed the villains after dark event as an active event again. I closed out tik tok before I even thought to like or save it so apologies for no link. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but the event actually took place during summer in the original run so may not be directly Halloween related…just didn’t want to start a new thread until it became actual news.

Could be nothing but figured it was worth sharing….not that I think it’s replacing not so scary

I don't think the Villains After Hours page ever disappeared from the Walt Disney World website?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom