News Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018

Biff215

I ask because we get there August 18 and wanted to see MK both with and without the Fall/Halloween decorations.
Well if the first party is indeed August 17, then you won’t get that chance unfortunately. They can get most of it up overnight, so I’m guessing they could wait until the 15th or 16th, but they might start earlier.

Jkeim

In speaking to Disney customer service this morning twice I had one person tell me it was a private event and another telling me it was the Halloween party. I get there the 15th for three days and hope it's the party because it will really suck if it's closed for a private party when only there for the three days.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
In speaking to Disney customer service this morning twice I had one person tell me it was a private event and another telling me it was the Halloween party. I get there the 15th for three days and hope it's the party because it will really suck if it's closed for a private party when only there for the three days.
While it could theoretically be a private event on 8/17, there aren’t private events on those five nights in August.

Clamman73

If they are starting it even earlier (insanity)...maybe they have something new up their sleeves. It’s been stale the past years.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
This year it's rumored that the Party firework shows (Hallow Wishes and Holiday Wishes) will be updated significantly to include projections or become an entirely different show.

I've been waiting on this to happen. Even if using the same music and fireworks routine now... projections and a few more special effects (lazers, additional fireworks and lighting, etc.) could add alot to it

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I've been waiting on this to happen. Even if using the same music and fireworks routine now... projections and a few more special effects (lazers, additional fireworks and lighting, etc.) could add alot to it
It wouldn’t be hard to do and yet they didn’t bother last year. They really should upgrade both if they insist on not showing Happily Ever After on half of the nights during the final 4 months of the year.

Princess Leia

When we went in the past we booked fast passes for the few hour overlap where they let you in but before the party starts. We would book three. After the party starts, distribution ended.
What time would that be? I’ll be there all day, probably, but my friends are just coming for the party (and 2 of them have never been to WDW, so I’m trying to help them optimize their time).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom