News Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018

discos

With Jack and Sally moving into the Town Square Theatre for party nights, does anyone know if they’re running more than one room now due to their popularity?

SC Disney Fan

We went for the past 2 years, and I must say I will never do it again. The wait for Jack and Sally over 3 hours. Stitch was over 2 hours. After that I did not bother with any of the others. Way to crowded, and I am a pass holder. I am use to crowds that come with Disney. This is just not enjoyable for me. Parade is just ok, needs an update desperately. Since they have starting letting people in at 4 I believe most people opt for the hard ticket. Who can blame them when all you do is lose an hour or two compared to a regular ticket for that day, and it is way cheaper. Plus you get all the special events and candy from the Halloween Party. I believe I'd they continue to let guest in as early as they do that the hard ticket price should be as much and a regular day ticket price.

Sundown

I have a question about the MNSSHP ticket.

Could I purchase one from someone else, if they give me the code for me to use/link to my Magicband? Linking the code pretty much transfers the ticket right?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We went for the past 2 years, and I must say I will never do it again. The wait for Jack and Sally over 3 hours. Stitch was over 2 hours. After that I did not bother with any of the others. Way to crowded, and I am a pass holder. I am use to crowds that come with Disney. This is just not enjoyable for me. Parade is just ok, needs an update desperately. Since they have starting letting people in at 4 I believe most people opt for the hard ticket. Who can blame them when all you do is lose an hour or two compared to a regular ticket for that day, and it is way cheaper. Plus you get all the special events and candy from the Halloween Party. I believe I'd they continue to let guest in as early as they do that the hard ticket price should be as much and a regular day ticket price.

My last Christmas party was in 2014...Halloween in Disneyland in 2016..

I’m good. Don’t see any need. It’s worth a “special ticket”...perhaps...if they limit attendance.

But they do not...it’s upsell for crowds. That violates my two commandments at WDW:
1. No upsells
2. No crowds

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I have a question about the MNSSHP ticket.

Could I purchase one from someone else, if they give me the code for me to use/link to my Magicband? Linking the code pretty much transfers the ticket right?

Tickets are not transferable under any circumstances if you read the small print...

And do they even put these on bands now? It’s been awhile...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I took two of my friends on opening night purely for the point of not having to wait in lines for attractions, trick or treat, and to see the hocus pocus show.

Well worth the price. Walk ons for everything :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom