MGM updates

mpaul32001

Why is this still not showing up on the main WDW site. I know other new changes to MK have shown up for September, but this still has not been posted there.

Do you think they would update the WDW site if it was official anyway?

:hurl:

OMG! I just got that smiley! I thought it was a person sticking a finger in the mouth to make them puke....It's really the puke coming out!

ToTBellHop

The RnRC refurb will happen. The exact dates are anyone's guess, but as of now, it's a sure bet. I hear they will be changing the ride over to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Ashlee Simpson. Guests will be encouraged to lip sych along with Ashlee as her career blasts down the tubes from 0 to 60.

mpaul32001

The RnRC refurb will happen. The exact dates are anyone's guess, but as of now, it's a sure bet. I hear they will be changing the ride over to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Ashlee Simpson. Guests will be encouraged to lip sych along with Ashlee as her career blasts down the tubes from 0 to 60.

LOL!!!

:ROFLOL:

fyn

\

:lol:

njdunning

For a second I thought you were serious about it being Ashlee Simpson. I don't think I could ride it if it were with her music.:hurl:

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Thanks for the information, but all this information (besides those dates for the RNRC downtime) were shared at a CM meeting a few weeks ago, and leaked onto the net right afterwards.

Off topic, Martin, that avatar is awesome!
I missed the meeting. :D :lol: :wave:

cb3k

Tink, I finally understand how you have been on these boards for only 3 months and have 1400 posts. If you only had a nickel for every thread you started, and for every post you put in every thread you started...you could build your own Disney park.

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Tink, I finally understand how you have been on these boards for only 3 months and have 1400 posts. If you only had a nickel for every thread you started, and for every post you put in every thread you started...you could build your own Disney park.
I'll be positive & take that as a compliment! :D
Why are there so many people concerned w/ how many posts other people have? :veryconfu
I'm just on here to talk about WDW! :D
I have a feeling that others are just on here to have somewhere to complain. :veryconfu
So sad. :(
:wave:

darkstarx13

lmao

i cant wait to see what disney world will come out to be like in 10 years though.

MinnieMommy

:lol: Now you've done it!! You've gone and exposed the new "5th gate"!!

WeLComeHomE OKW

Like two ppl have said, Playhouse Disney is not going anywhere. In Feb, like most ppl know, the show is being replaced with the new characters from their line-up.

THe tent is being put up for Playhouse Disney's Live Concert series where the actual performers (the wiggles...etc) come and put on a show for ppl.

RnRC (like other ppl have said) will be going down for the whole month of September. It needs a major system overhaul.

Star Tours has not been confirmed at all, but we all know it is coming VERY soon because Anthony Daniels confirmed that they finished filming the movie for the new version. Even though they havent announced it and probably wont announce it til the beginning of next summer, i think it will be finished by early '10. (to compete with Harry Potter of course).

But, dont expect anything until then, because the Disney-MGM studios has ALOT more stuff to take care of before they can even think about a Star Tours re-do.

sophie_the_pooh

I'll be positive & take that as a compliment! :D
Why are there so many people concerned w/ how many posts other people have? :veryconfu
I'm just on here to talk about WDW! :D
I have a feeling that others are just on here to have somewhere to complain. :veryconfu
So sad. :(
:wave:

I think you should take that as a compliment! If it helps, I can tell you that I do enjoy reading your posts. You seem very enthousiastic about your upcoming trip and WDW in general, and there's a positive and friendly vibe in your posts! (I know it's off topic, but I thought it would be nice for you to have at least one nice reply!) :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Common courtesy would be to credit the site you took the info from.

Hmm...

Plagiarism - (noun)

1. Literary theft. Plagiarism occurs when a writer duplicates another writer's language or ideas.. Copyright laws protect writers' words as their legal property. To avoid the charge of plagiarism, writers take care to credit those from whom they borrow and quote.

2. the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom