Mexico or Canada

Sbk1234

Okay, so who, (of course not dating myself), remember taking the boats across to Italy?
In the later afternoon, I loved taking the Friendships for a gentle ride across the World Showcase Lagoon. Are they no longer running the boats, or is it temporarily not running during Covid?

danyoung56

I'm drawing a blank. Obviously the first ride in Mexico is El Rio del Tiempo (or whatever they call it these days), but what's the second ride?
That's the only ride in Mexico. If you continued around the World Showcase, the next attraction would be the Circle Vision movie in China, and then Frozen Ever After in Norway.

Sbk1234

That's the only ride in Mexico. If you continued around the World Showcase, the next attraction would be the Circle Vision movie in China, and then Frozen Ever After in Norway.
That's what I thought. The wag it was phrased made it sound like they were referring to two rides in Mexico. My mistake.

NelleBelle

We tend to always swing over to Mexico. Not sure why, but it just seems odd to go any other way! Maybe we'll break that tradition by staying at YC and entering through the IG this time and going to the right 🤔

OG Runner

We tend to always swing over to Mexico. Not sure why, but it just seems odd to go any other way! Maybe we'll break that tradition by staying at YC and entering through the IG this time and going to the right 🤔

Funny thing, though I tend to go to the right, toward Canada, when I come from the main entrance, when I enter from the International Gateway, I usually go left. I like to hit the United Kingdom first, and get a pint of Guiness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom