Mexico or Canada

ppet

If it's early in the day we go past Canada and thru GB to get to France and grab something tasty from Le'Halles. If it's in the afternoon or evening we go left to Mexico for margaritas.

OG Runner

To paraphrase Bob Cratchit, from Scrooge, Since our goal is to visit all of the countries, it really doesn't matter.
However, when drinking around the world, I always start in Canada. :D

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Usually Canada around to Mexico. If I'm entering IG I go left to UK and don't hit Canada much. For me, its a walk by pavilion. Kinda like the Africa pavilion er, Outpost, or whatever that mess in between Germany and China is called.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Since I was a kid I have always started in Mexico and I think it honestly comes back to the early 90s WDW information channel loop; the part about World Showcase starts there and to this day I follow along with that. For that same reason I would start the Future World loop at Universe of Energy and work my way around but I broke that habit as an adult.

Raineman

Always Canada, and we always stop in, even if it's just the gift shop-we like to talk to the CMs in there, and try to find anyone that is from our corner of the Great White North (we've even talked to someone that was not only from our city, but lived in the same neighborhood). Ironically, we have never eaten at Le Cellier.

Goofyernmost

Just thought of this. For me:

Counterclockwise EPCOT
Clockwise MK
Clockwise AK
Counterclockwise DHS

And I don't know why...
For us older folks it is part of habit based on the fact that back when I started to go to MK, of example, rope drop had a mad dash to Space Mountain. That was the go to attraction at the time. Since coasters and I have never been close I would go to the left at the end of Main Street. All the attractions from there to the back of the circle (Small World Area) were basically a walk on. However, about that time you would meet up with the counter clockwise group which was a problem in the narrowest part of the park. Once past that though it was an easy run the rest of the way. That just became a habit with me.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
We always start at Mexico. It's a fantastic pavilion to start out with, if you're not all about the eating/drinking around the world and you're wanting more of an attraction/atmosphere experience. Plus, by the time I get to France, I force myself to watch the film because I'm so freakin tired.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom