Merry Christmas everyone from WDWMAGIC

dreamscometrue

Happy Holidays and best wishes for a prosperous new year. Here's hoping that every single forum member gets to spend some time in 'The World' next year.

Thanks to all for another great year of discussion and debate of all things WDW. We may not always agree, but there's nowhere I'd rather be. :) Looking forward to more of the same in 2012.

Cheers from Canada.

(From the Disney Parks Youtube Channel....'Twas the Night Before Christmas)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtkhXb9HpA&list=UU1xwwLwm6WSMbUn_Tp597hQ&index=5&feature=plpp_video

CrescentLake

Merry Christmas, everyone. Thanks to our insiders, to Steve, to everyone that makes this wonderful site work.

Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for a healthy, prosperous, Disney filled 2012.

Nemo14

Merry Christmas to all, and thank you Steve for giving us a place to share our thoughts, fight, scream, and vent! May 2012 be an amazing year for all! :xmas:

trr1

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa,Happy Festivus,
happy Chrismahanukwanzadan,happy Boxing Day( all you UK members),Happy Hopi Soyaluna,and any others I may have forgotten and a happy new year

:wave::kiss::sohappy:

Dumbo2675

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2012 to all our Disney freinds and family. I plan on making my visit to Walt Disney World possibly in October again so maybe I will meet some of you then.

God Bless us Everyoune

Dwarful

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks to everyone for making this such a great site to share thoughts and ideas on all things Disney. Looking forward to a great 2012!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom