Merf Pics/Updates (3/16)

Pongo

Thanks as always, merf! And Peter!

Kind of OT, but does anyone know when the Discovery Channel special will air?

Raven66

Thanks for the update and pictures merf!! There were great.:wave:

Peter....Thank you as well for posting some pics. The flower was pretty. :)

Connor002

Pongo said:

See Below...
http://www.wdwmagic.com/everest_pressrelease.htm said:
Premiering the week of April 9, 2006, on the Travel Channel, "Expedition Everest: Journey to Sacred Lands" follows the journeys and discoveries of Rohde as he embarks on his adventure to Everest.

GoofyMom2

Thanks for the wonderful pics and update, as always :wave:

I might have to get one of those new hats from Epcot for my Dad, probably the uSAone.....

AndyP

Brilliant update Merf, thanks alot for sharing.

And thanks Peter for your photos, I always like to see them too :)

dizneycrazy09

Pongo said:
Thanks as always, merf! And Peter!

I think it coincides with the opening of Everest. Possibly the 4th of April? I may be wrong though. Can anyone confirm?

t3techcom18

Connor002 said:
See Below...

Not only that, but to add on, you can see real barely at those, that's there's going to be more than one program for Discovery Networks. It's not only for Discovery Channel, but also for Animal Planet (explains why Jeff Corwin was there, plus his pic is there), Discovery Science Channel, and the Travel Channel, and if someone can take a pic at the upper part of it, we can read the descriptions of the shows they're doing, plus when they're planning to be aried, dates, times, and networks. They're really going all out for it!

PS! They have a website address on there, and I have gone to it; it is active! if you look closely, it's www.everesttheexperience.com

EDIT: BEWARE 56K USERS!: The site takes up a lot of power from the computer, and is not 56K user friendly; takes a while to load.

EDIT #2: Now, for some reason, it says that the official Grand Opening of Everest is on April 5th. Anyone can confirm this?

MissM

loriwdunn said:
When did they start making such a wide array of mouse ears? I've never seen that before
Some time last year I believe. They have kids ones in several colors in addition to new holiday ones and some other character ones like Goofy on them and such. I saw the St. Patty's Day ones back in February even.
-m

JuanD_20k

mousermerf said:
Yeah, there's still some branches poking out around the corner over the walkway through blacktarps. Was it Forests of our Future?
Yea that sounds about right. Word is that they are going to be putting the Segway tours in there instead of hidden away "behind" Club Cool. This will increase attendence numbers for the tours and the awareness.

Also for Japan work they are painting/repair on the building.

Great Update :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom