Merchandise ~ You create it!

NewfieFan

Original Poster
I know we have had a lot of these threads in the past... but hey, let's do another...

What merchandise would you love to see AND actually spend your money on if it was in the parks?

Here's mine (and yes, I would give Mickey my credit card for these items if they existed);

- Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure! So many items are possible here (pardon the pun). A shirt (that might say something like "I saved the World!), pins (would be super cool if they had a pin for every mission), etc.

- Small World! And not the stuff from DL! I did however find one cool ladies shirt this past March with Small World on it. I'd love to see some shirts for the little ones, my daughter adores this attraction!

- Retro Epcot shirts... but in a ladies fit, please!!!

So, what about you?

becanya

More dinnerware choices please! I want to redo my kitchen in Mickey Mouse, but I need something that will match my cobalt blue glassware! I would totally spend money on that.

Tori

I would love to see attraction specific merchandise! I might actually buy something in the park. I'm sick and tired of generic stuff. :fork:

Magenta Panther

An Oswald the Lucky Rabbit plush toy. I'm dying to get one! What kills me is that I saw them at my local Disney store before it closed down...and I passed it by. :brick:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Scale models of the Disney parks...either full size or as a set that could be purchased separately based on attractions or lands or something.

Yes, I know there's the main st. buildings and the monorail sets out there already, but that isn't far enough...they really should have more offerings and I'd definitely pay good money for them!

Imagine being able to mix and match your own favorite attractions from the different parks around the world and making up your own park :drevil:

Fable McCloud

Ladies fit (or babydoll style) Haunted Mansion t-shirts.

Anything I can wear with HM stuff on it is great, but the generic fit t-shirts make me look like a sack, and I have tons of that style from concerts and shows.

Also, something with Beast on it. Or Stitch. In Ladies fit.

Make it happen Disney.

When I was a kid I had an idea of Disney making every ride as a toy/play set. A couple years ago when I saw the Spaceship Earth toy I was thrilled and purchased it (also have the castle and tree of life). I really wish they would make other attractions too (Haunted Mansion for example) in plastic and in the $40 range so my kids can build the theme parks.

And, I too would love an Oswald stuffed doll. You would think they would be selling those at WDW??

ABigBrassBand

Retro everything! There should be a retro series where they have shirts with the retro logo for each EPCOT pavilion.

Oswald stuffed animals sounds awesome as well!

becanya

When I was a kid I had an idea of Disney making every ride as a toy/play set. A couple years ago when I saw the Spaceship Earth toy I was thrilled and purchased it (also have the castle and tree of life). I really wish they would make other attractions too (Haunted Mansion for example) in plastic and in the $40 range so my kids can build the theme parks.

And, I too would love an Oswald stuffed doll. You would think they would be selling those at WDW??

This year we did find a great set that was all the ride cars as matchbox-size cars. I think there were like 10 of them with rides from all the parks. So it was the actual cars from the ride (like the train from Exped Ev, and the rocket from astro orbiter).

MKCP 1985

I like that, Vernon. :king: I wouldn't buy it, but I sure like it!

I'd like to see the following merchandise when I go down to Walt Disney World in a few weeks:

1. The Incredibles tee shirts for sale at the Studios gift shops. Why are these so hard to find?

2. Clear acryllic boxes and metal tins with the Magic Kingdom logo that you can fill with the candies of your choice, to be sold exclusively in the candy shop on Main Street USA. It is all about the packaging, and the current packaging is lacking! plastic bags? Where is the collectible value in that?

and . . .

3. Attraction specific refrigerator magnets with pre-programmed spiels from various park attractions. The Haunted Mansion magnet could have various portions of the ghost host's spiel. Spaceship Earth's magnet could have various portions of the narration from the ride. The Great Movie Ride magnet could have some of John Wayne's and Jimmy Cagney's spiels . . . etc.

Frightful

Scale models of the Disney parks...either full size or as a set that could be purchased separately based on attractions or lands or something.

Yes, I know there's the main st. buildings and the monorail sets out there already, but that isn't far enough...they really should have more offerings and I'd definitely pay good money for them!

Imagine being able to mix and match your own favorite attractions from the different parks around the world and making up your own park :drevil:

Haunted Mansion with MNSSHP lighting program!!

GoofyMagic

Definitely more attraction-specific merch. Such as THE COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE....But if they won't bring back the Christmas show, then are they going to spend time on merch? Probably not :(

scbb11Sketch

Retro everything! There should be a retro series where they have shirts with the retro logo for each EPCOT pavilion.
Here, here. That's why I just made my own. :animwink:

On another note, I always wanted a replica of the Fantasmic window display outside of "Villians." I'm a model maker, so I have a ton of respect for what they did here. I looked in every shop I could a few years ago but couldn't find anything similar. Sorcerer Mickey taking on the dragon = win.
DCFC0036.JPG

Figment82

Sorcerer Mickey taking on the dragon = win.

Too bad Sorcerer Mickey never actually battles Maleficent in Fantasmic. :animwink:

But I'm with you, since Disney doesn't always create the merchandise I like, I usually will try to create my own, such as my Spaceship Earth Mickey ear hat and Figment Santa hat. It's fun to be crafty, and then at least you know you're getting exactly what you want. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom