"Mean" Cast Members

Timmay

So you are telling a guy that was a cop for over twenty years that all those times I refused to take complaints from people I was in the wrong and had no right to...and that me never getting into hot water with my shift commander or the DA was really just my immagination...

You look more silly with each and every post.

Try this...get a friend to tap you on the shoulder, call 911 and tell them someone tapped you on the shoulder and you would like to press charges...see how far that gets you.

Of course you won't put your money where your mouth is...not even a prayer.

Look, police have the right to use discretion...we look at evidence and decide if enough exhists to take the incident further, like filing charges. Many times an officer will tell you that he/she is not going to take your complaint because it is unfounded...even if somebody raises their voice and you are piddling yourself. Most cases will have the officer telling the person who was raising their voice or tapping the shoulder (this still makes me chuckle) to simply knock it off.

"But officer, I want to press charges against that person"

"Sir, I am not going to do it...he tapped your shoulder...if you do not like the way I have handled this, here is the number of my shift commander, Internal Affairs as well as the DA. Please drive safe".

Oh, wait...I get it...this is really only a joke...okay, I get it...you got me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woody13

Timmay said:
So you are telling a guy that was a cop for over twenty years that all those times I refused to take complaints from people I was in the wrong and had no right to...and that me never getting into hot water with my shift commander or the DA was really just my immagination...
Yes, I am. You violated your oath if you practiced such behavior.

No one needs a police officer to press criminal charges via the States Attorney's office or by the U.S. Attorney's office. To wit;

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Timmay

Uh...okay, whatever...someone who has not a shred of experience, or someone who has over twenty years in...whatever helps you and your ego sleep at night, my friend.

tigsmom

Timmay said:
Uh...okay, whatever...someone who has not a shred of experience, or someone who has over twenty years in...whatever helps you and your ego sleep at night, my friend.

Are you so sure?

Timmay

No, I am not, maybe I spoke too soon...only a gut feeling that someone on the job knows better...if not, then that is pretty sad. Any police officer can refuse to take a complaint if there is not enough evidence...like that was day 2 or 3 of the academy.

Seriously...does any reasonable person here think a police officer has to take a complaint from someone that wants to press charges for being tapped on the shoulder.

All you have to do is call your local law enforcement agency and ask them...better yet, see if they will take your request to file charges for battery against another person for shoulder tapping.

Anyone...anyone at all.

tigsmom

Timmay said:
No, I am not...only a gut feeling that someone on the job knows better...if not, then that is pretty sad.

All you have to do is call your local law enforcement agency and ask them...better yet, see if they will take your request to file charges for battery against another person for shoulder tapping.

Anyone...anyone at all.

Since law enforcement runs in my family I am aware of the procedures.

Do not assume you know anything about somebody you come across here.

Timmay

mousermerf said:
*mixes some dirt and water in little cups and sells it at a stand for a few dollars*

Mud to fling! Get your mud to fling!

Good point, I will be the mature one here and call it quits...have a great weekend everyone!! :kiss:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Timmay, for a person new to this site, I would think that you'd spend your time getting to know the various offerings Steve has, check out and maybe contribute to various Disney conversations rather that carrying on your petty pi$$ing match on a topic that has long since died and been buried.

I hope you are able to contribute to Disney conversations with equal "fervor"

Timmay

ClemsonTigger said:
Timmay, for a person new to this site, I would think that you'd spend your time getting to know the various offerings Steve has, check out and maybe contribute to various Disney conversations rather that carrying on your petty pi$$ing match on a topic that has long since died and been buried.

I hope you are able to contribute to Disney conversations with equal "fervor"

Actually, I have been here longer than you...but thanks anyway...

and of course...I was having the so called pi$$ing match all by my lonesome :hammer:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Timmay said:
Actually, I have been here longer than you...but thanks anyway...

and of course...I was having the so called pi$$ing match all by my lonesome :hammer:

What happened to leaving:

Good point, I will be the mature one here and call it quits...have a great weekend everyone!!

and you've had such quality contribution in that time...

robynchic

imagineer boy said:
Burgers are on the grill! Get a paper plate and line up for one! Get them while they're hot!

Do you have any Boca Burgers (not the plain ol' regular veggie burgers)? I'm not in a beef mood...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Woody would be the law enforcement officer who took the law by the book.

Timmay would be the one that understands exceptions need to occassionally be made and exercises common sense when enforcing the law.

Timmy > Woody.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
mkt said:
Woody would be the law enforcement officer who took the law by the book.

Timmay would be the one that understands exceptions need to occassionally be made and exercises common sense when enforcing the law.

Timmy > Woody.

Agreed, but Timmay is also law enforcement that has to burst into a situation with attitude, establish superiority by putting down others via petty, unassociated details, general rudeness and intimidation...not what I would consider desirable traits in the position. :zipit:

Timmay

Agreed, but Timmay is also law enforcement that has to burst into a situation with attitude, establish superiority by putting down others via petty, unassociated details, general rudeness and intimidation...not what I would consider desirable traits in the position.

LOL...what, did you get your crystal ball back from the shop??

Because I am pretty sure we learned...I know I did...not to assume you know everything about somebody just from internet postings. Please do not pretend you even have the slightest notion of how I conduct myself outside of this venue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom