"Mean" Cast Members

PhotoDave219

Timmay said:
LOL...what, did you get your crystal ball back from the shop??

Because I am pretty sure we learned...I know I did...not to assume you know everything about somebody just from internet postings. Please do not pretend you even have the slightest notion of how I conduct myself outside of this venue.

Now if only you can apply that wisdom to others you have disparaged in this thread....

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Timmay said:

Because I am pretty sure we learned...I know I did...not to assume you know everything about somebody just from internet postings. Please do not pretend you even have the slightest notion of how I conduct myself outside of this venue.

Your point?

I am just making an appropriate summary of your arrogant and inappropriate behavior here. What is your point in this on a Disney fan sight.

You are right, I have no idea, nor do I care in the least how you conduct yourself outside of this site. It is well understood, that except for predatory personalities, most do not stray far from their real personality.

imagineer boy

Timmay said:

Be silent! Or I shall slay you with the sword of Elendil, the great sword that I have wielded and slain countless trolls with.

Now, who wants chips with their hamburgers?

Wilt Dasney

imagineer boy said:
Be silent! Or I shall slay you with the sword of Elendil, the great sword that I have wielded and slain countless trolls with.

It's not funny. Seriously. And thread drifting is against the rules. But as a finestanding longtime member, you'll already know that, of course.

dflye

This thread has recently become a very interesting convergence of those that purport to adhere to the intentions of the founding fathers of the country that started the whole Mouse craze, and those that actually do adhere to those intentions.

Woody is in fact correct, as usual, in that the rights of the individual citizen are of paramount concern, and that the invasion of one's personal space, even by something so seemingly harmless as being poked by another is indeed a violation of those rights.

It isn't up to the officer at the scene to determine what a citizen can or cannot do, that is up to the legislative branch of this country to define, and for the judicial branch to interpret.

The officer is there to enforce those laws to the best of their ability, but is by no means meant to prevent a citizen from defending any rights defined by the legislative branch, no matter what the officer's personal feelings on the matter are.

At the point that the officers that enforce the law begin to ignore "minor" citizen rights due to the overwhelming number of violations of "major" citizen rights, the continued downward spiral of decline of that civilization is almost inevitable.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Oh my my…but the constitution says, the road signs also say 55.

There’s a phrase in British society called working to rule, Unions used to do to in pay disputes. The logic behind it being if every law and process were fully implemented to the letter you get nothing done. I think we all know that reality is that Dibble wont respond to every call or complaint, peoples reluctance to pay for it being one prime reason.

However as the bored (sic) descends into ever more serious attitudes and even tighter cliques I wonder if its actually posting any more. Then I think why the hell not where else is it so easy to urine extract from the former colonials. Land of the free and the right to arm bears. And ill have fries with that .....to go.

robynchic

imagineer boy said:

Um, are they baked chips? And do you have any pickles?

MickeyTigg

dflye said:
Woody is in fact correct, as usual, in that the rights of the individual citizen are of paramount concern, and that the invasion of one's personal space, even by something so seemingly harmless as being poked by another is indeed a violation of those rights.

In all the history classes I've taken...I don't recall there being a clause in the Constitution about a "right to personal space". Also you mention that it's up to the legislative branch to create the laws and that the police should enforce the law. Unless it's a local law...which I doubt...I don't think that there is a law regarding how close someone can be to you before your "personal space" is invaded or a law against poking someone with your finger.

I'm sorry but I'm with Tim on this. This is where it's open to interpretation by the officer....whether the complaint warrants further action, whether it was intentional or accidental.

Our courts are already overwhelmed with stupid lawsuits and legal action...do you want every time a person is poked to end up in court too?

imagineer boy

robynchic said:
Um, are they baked chips? And do you have any pickles?

Yes, we have every type of potato chip imaginable! And loads of pickles! :slurp: Would you perfer sweet or dill pickles? Hot dogs are also on the menu!

imagineer boy

Wilt Dasney said:
It's not funny. Seriously. And thread drifting is against the rules. But as a finestanding longtime member, you'll already know that, of course.

The thread has drifted way off its original topic already. Why should this be any different?

pluto77

imagineer boy said:
Yes, we have every type of potato chip imaginable! And loads of pickles! :slurp: Would you perfer sweet or dill pickles? Hot dogs are also on the menu!
Yay hot dogs. I'm kind of sick of hamburgers right now so I'll take a hot dog, and Sour Cream and Cheddar Chips.

robynchic

imagineer boy said:

Cool cool. Um...how about a Boca Burger, with baked Lays (regular), and a dill pickle?

imagineer boy

robynchic said:
Cool cool. Um...how about a Boca Burger, with baked Lays (regular), and a dill pickle?

Sure.

Right now I'm going to get some of the strongest stuff I can find, and drink till I can drink no more. That cards game was unfair. That umpire was terrible....

Merlin

Account Suspended
TiggerRPh said:
In all the history classes I've taken...I don't recall there being a clause in the Constitution about a "right to personal space". Also you mention that it's up to the legislative branch to create the laws and that the police should enforce the law. Unless it's a local law...which I doubt...I don't think that there is a law regarding how close someone can be to you before your "personal space" is invaded or a law against poking someone with your finger.

I'm sorry but I'm with Tim on this. This is where it's open to interpretation by the officer....whether the complaint warrants further action, whether it was intentional or accidental.

Our courts are already overwhelmed with stupid lawsuits and legal action...do you want every time a person is poked to end up in court too?

Agreed! Nothing in the Constitution about "personal space" OR "shoulder tapping". :lol: You kinda gotta wonder about someone's legal "expertise" when they refer you to the US Constitution as the source for something has nothing whatsoever to do with our Constitution. :brick:

sillyspook13

I encountered some guests-twice-today who almost made me regret being a nice Cast Member. They were, by far, the rudest people I have ever met! :cry:

WRE4ever

I have been going to Disney world every year 1-4 times since i was an infant and i am now 18 and well i have encoutered my share of "mean" cast members and it doesnt happen alot, but it hasnt increased...... if anything the geusts are the ones that are mean! I just don't understand that at all, disney tries its hardest to give you the best possible service in the world and geusts act mean to them......

Timmay

ClemsonTigger said:
Were their names Timmay and Merlin?

No…no, Merlin and I have found we actually have to stagger our visits by several weeks or we do too much damage…it doesn’t do anybody any good to have most of the CM’s standing around like piles of shivering goo.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Timmay said:
No…no, Merlin and I have found we actually have to stagger our visits by several weeks or we do too much damage…it doesn’t do anybody any good to have most of the CM’s standing around like piles of shivering goo.

So you just torment them on line to keep in shape...:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom