"Mean" Cast Members

Merlin

Account Suspended
robynchic said:
...his avatar scares me...:lookaroun

Awwwww.... I love how you've immortalized me by putting one of my quotes in your signature. First time that's ever happened....that I know of. :D

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Merlin said:
Yeah, but I think he's stalking me. Luckily I've kept him occupied with an impossible task...he's struggling to find an example of a claim he made about me. Probably searching furiously through 3 1/2 years of Merlin posts looking for just one example. That ought to keep 'em busy for a while. But I'm afraid that when he discovers that he can't find any "dirt" on me, he'll book a flight to CA, track me down, sit in his parked car across the street from my house with an ultra telephoto lens on his camera snapping photos of my every move!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!! Note to self: Better go lock the doors and lower the window shades. :lookaroun

I wouldn't doubt it

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Merlin said:
Yeah, but I think he's stalking me. Luckily I've kept him occupied with an impossible task...he's struggling to find an example of a claim he made about me. Probably searching furiously through 3 1/2 years of Merlin posts looking for just one example. That ought to keep 'em busy for a while. But I'm afraid that when he discovers that he can't find any "dirt" on me, he'll book a flight to CA, track me down, sit in his parked car across the street from my house with an ultra telephoto lens on his camera snapping photos of my every move!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!! Note to self: Better go lock the doors and lower the window shades. :lookaroun
I wouldn't be too confident. Woody13 is one of the most resourceful people I have ever spoken to. Every time I have ever seen him in a discussion that requires facts and figures Woody13 seems to find them and very quickly I might add. I would put money on the fact that he could dig up dirt on Gandhi if he needed to.
With that being said Woddy13 is the coolest guy ever I can't imagine this site without him. He is just a super swell guy!:lookaroun

robynchic

Merlin said:
Awwwww.... I love how you've immortalized me by putting one of my quotes in your signature. First time that's ever happened....that I know of. :D

Glad you feel privileged. But you have been immortalized. I can easily remove it

Sumr731

Hee Hee Hee

-- Looking past the post bickering--

I am fortunate to say that I've never been treated badly at Disney. I live in Illinois and get to Orlando about once a year and maybe since I've had less visits then maybe less encounters? Who knows buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I'm a happy go-lucky person...and I promise you that if I was a CM and guest went as far as spitting in my face, I would simply give a cute little smile, tilt my head, and say...."Have a Great Disney Day" and maybe...just maybe....blow a little kiss.

""""Their coming to take me away HA HA Their coming to take me away""""

Kindness Kills.....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
imagineer boy said:
Well, this has been one bizaar thread. Who's up for another cook out? :lol:
I could go for a cook out. Maybe we could succeed in a filibuster of this thread and make it go away.

robynchic

Master Yoda said:
I could go for a cook out. Maybe we could succeed in a filibuster of this thread and make it go away.

begins the topic deviation

The only reason I've ever wanted to be a politician is to filibuster. I'd have the Harry Potter books out, ready to be picked up and continue to read each one in succession...I think that would be a REALLY entertaining filibuster. Better than the usual ones, at least (reading a phone book, reading a dictionary, the encyclopedia...)

Merlin

Account Suspended
Master Yoda said:
I wouldn't be too confident. Woody13 is one of the most resourceful people I have ever spoken to. Every time I have ever seen him in a discussion that requires facts and figures Woody13 seems to find them and very quickly I might add. I would put money on the fact that he could dig up dirt on Gandhi if he needed to.
With that being said Woddy13 is the coolest guy ever I can't imagine this site without him. He is just a super swell guy!:lookaroun

It's easy to get facts and figures quickly when you make them up.

Wilt Dasney

robynchic said:

The only reason I've ever wanted to be a politician is to filibuster. I'd have the Harry Potter books out, ready to be picked up and continue to read each one in succession...I think that would be a REALLY entertaining filibuster. Better than the usual ones, at least (reading a phone book, reading a dictionary, the encyclopedia...)
Heh...it was things like that that caused them to change the rules to keep a single legislator from holding up votes. So unless a 6/10ths supermajority got caught up in the schemings of Voldemort, you'd be out of luck these days. :animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Merlin said:
One instance I remember was on the use of police scanners and within seconds he had links posted that went to the exact laws concerning them. There have been other similar instances but that one really stuck out in my mind.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
robynchic said:

The whole point of a filibuster is to bore the others into submission and reading the yellow pages or stereo instructions are a great source for doing that.

Timmay

You mean like "misdemeanor shoulder tapping" and taking a swing at somebody that taps you on the shoulder?

LOL, guess who is going to spend the night in a holding cell in that scenario.

MissVickie

CMs

You have to put yourself in that particular CMs shoes before you can consider them "mean". I work in Tomorrowland Attractions in the Magic Kingdom.5 different rides in a 45-minute rotation.Some shifts are as long as 14 hours. 14 hours of redundant questions,parking strollers,guests complaints,and everything else you can imagine.Some days you're out in the sun baking with long pants and some days yes, it can be stressful. I've never been mean to any guests but alot of times it can be crazy at the Magic Kingdom.I've had families yell at me for not letting them in the fastpass line at Buzz...then again they were early..im like nope sorry...the rules are the rules sorry kido :) Guest nowadays dont want to wait for anything as compared to years ago.If anything CMs are sarcastic which keeps them from going crazy ha...you gotta spice it up sometimes..most families laugh, some are offended ..thats just the way the world works

Woody13

Timmay said:
You mean like "misdemeanor shoulder tapping" and taking a swing at somebody that taps you on the shoulder?

LOL, guess who is going to spend the night in a holding cell in that scenario.
Let me ask you these questions. Is Reedy Creek a politcal subdivsion of the state of Florida? Do Reedy Creek Improvement District rules and regulations apply within MK? :wave:

Timmay

Woody13 said:
Let me ask you these questions. Is Reedy Creek a politcal subdivsion of the state of Florida? Do Reedy Creek Improvement District rules and regulations apply within MK? :wave:

Of course...but good luck finding a cop (who is not fresh out of the academy and eager to make his first bust) that would actually entertain your request to press charges against someone that tapped you on the shoulder.

Yes, I am sure that if you were to spend a few hours on the net, you would be able to find some obscure case in which this may have happened.

Proof that being able to Google and read the law has very little to do with actually understanding it. :brick:

Sorry I have strayed from the original topic.

BTW, love how everyone seems to use this :wave: as a polite way to dismiss someone...or is it a little more than that??

Woody13

Timmay said:
Of course...but good luck finding a cop (who is not fresh out of the academy and eager to make his first bust) that would actually entertain your request to press charges against someone that tapped you on the shoulder.
Really? How about raised voices? Perhaps you would wait until the first swing? How many laws have to be violated before you would act?

Don't forget, you still classify this incident as a misdemeanor.

No "cop" has any right to determine if a citizen decides to press criminal charges. That right rests with the citizen.

Timmay

No "cop" has any right to determine if a citizen decides to press criminal charges. That right rests with the citizen.

Is that a fact...shows how little you really do know. You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Please, please, please talk about something you are familiar with...it will help your cause that much more.

Woody13

Timmay said:
Is that a fact...shows how little you really do know. You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Please, please, please talk about something you are familiar with...it will help your cause that much more.
It's called the Constitution. You seem rather out of sorts. Do you live out of the USA?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom