MCU Phase 4 and beyond

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
1610651083427.gif

Darkprime

They are saying its a supporting role like RDJ after Iron Man 3. My guess is a cameo in a Disney+ show and supporting role in the next Avengers movie. Whether thats Secret Wars or whatever.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They are saying its a supporting role like RDJ after Iron Man 3. My guess is a cameo in a Disney+ show and supporting role in the next Avengers movie. Whether thats Secret Wars or whatever.
I wouldn't mind a new Agent Carter series with Cap taking on the role of a new crime fighting persona.

But I'm guessing it's just a few cameos in the series/movies that are delving into the Multiverse.

MarvelCharacterNerd

That's what every Marvel actor says about their role before it's officially announced.

I got all excited when I saw that article this afternoon.

And then I got all sad when I read his tweet.

And then I thought about Tatiana Maslany (amongst a zillion other actors) talking about how she absolutely was not cast as She-Hulk. Until they announced it. So I got hopeful again.

My emotions can't handle this rollercoaster. :p And my body can't handle Cosmic Rewind. So it's all good. :D

NateD1226

DCLcruiser

I wouldn't mind a new Agent Carter series with Cap taking on the role of a new crime fighting persona.

But I'm guessing it's just a few cameos in the series/movies that are delving into the Multiverse.
Since he went back in time and stayed until he came back as an old man, why wouldn't they do a 1937+ "Agent Carter & Captain America" show? Maybe even post WWII and show his life that we haven't seen.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Since he went back in time and stayed until he came back as an old man, why wouldn't they do a 1937+ "Agent Carter & Captain America" show? Maybe even post WWII and show his life that we haven't seen.
That could seriously alter the 'main' timeline.

Tho, if his going in the past changed the timeline to create a new and separate timeline, then, yes, he could do that.

The directors and writers are in disagreement on how Cap's timeline works (main timeline v. new parallel timeline... that he crosses to get back to the main timeline at the end).

Another Cap story is his returning all the Infinity Gems.

DCLcruiser

That could seriously alter the 'main' timeline.

Tho, if his going in the past changed the timeline to create a new and separate timeline, then, yes, he could do that.

The directors and writers are in disagreement on how Cap's timeline works (main timeline v. new parallel timeline... that he crosses to get back to the main timeline at the end).

Another Cap story is his returning all the Infinity Gems.
I would watch all of these shows...

Retrograde: Returning the Infinity Stones
Agent Carter & Captain America: Cold War
Freedonia: Captain America's Daughter

BrianLo

Not sure where is best to share this. Disney+ Star classifies the Fox acquisitions as "Marvel Legacy" Movies. Deadpool is also in this category. The Main MCU are broken into their respective phases.

Oddly Logan doesn't appear in the X-men collection still, even though it's on the service. I figure that's just an oversight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom