McDonald's Toys

jcldtrek

There are going to the following toys: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Simba, Tinkerbell, Buzz Lightyear, Pluto, chip and dale, and i believe jimminy cricketAlso there will be a game included in this, with every toy the child gets a card that could have a winner or on the side salads and fruit and walnut salads there will be a game piece. the grand prize is a disney vacation. theres also a chance to win online, there will be a code on the cards that come in the happy meals. All the rules will be on the happy boxes. the toys look nice and come on a autographed stand in the shape of mickeys ears

A "Ghost" Host

From a simple Ebay search, turns out the collection consists of

1.Mickey Mouse
2.Minnie Mouse
3.Goofy
4.Tinker Bell
5.Donald Duck
6.Stitch
7.Chip & Dale
8.Pluto
9.Simba
10.Buzz Lightyear

and they look great!

DisKid

jcldtrek said:
There are going to the following toys: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Simba, Tinkerbell, Buzz Lightyear, Pluto, chip and dale, and i believe jimminy cricketAlso there will be a game included in this, with every toy the child gets a card that could have a winner or on the side salads and fruit and walnut salads there will be a game piece. the grand prize is a disney vacation. theres also a chance to win online, there will be a code on the cards that come in the happy meals. All the rules will be on the happy boxes. the toys look nice and come on a autographed stand in the shape of mickeys ears

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if you have to open the toys to find the game piece??? I am strongly against opening them up!!!!:)

jcldtrek

more than likely the package will be colored so you can't see in , so you'd have to open it to see if you won. or else crew would be stealing them like crazy

Thanks for the info! Glad Brett(brother) still gets Happy Meals! I would get some, but I HATE their chicken nuggets (Chicken selects for me).. anyways I'll have to buy the HCoE toys from McDonalds if Brett won't give them to me :lol:

Pioneer Hall

Tigger1988 said:
Am I the only one a little disapointed by the toys?...I thought there would be 50 of them.. ha

Yeah...i also thought there would be more to the series. Possibly...I don't know...something theme park related seeing as that is what the celebration is about. I think I will just look for a collection of the 100 YOM ones instead.

Aurora_25

DisneyInsider said:
Yeah...i also thought there would be more to the series. Possibly...I don't know...something theme park related seeing as that is what the celebration is about. I think I will just look for a collection of the 100 YOM ones instead.
We have almost all of the 100 YOM and 2 sets of those glasses.....Not that I am addicted to collecting all things Disney or anything....:lookaroun

TinkerBell9988

Wow! Thanks for that link! I like the Illuminations card as well, but maybe Tink doesn't quite fit with that one. I see her with the castle (either Sleeping Beauty's or Cinderella's). But yes, I would definetely collect all of these BUT Stitch. :rolleyes:

wdw535

I know about these new toys I work at McDonalds and these have also been sitting in our crew room for about the last 2 weeks, along with the promotional kit including window signs,and the display of the toys in the case near the registers. On the side of the box it says to put up 9/1. I opened up the box a bit and saw a Mickey Mouse toy among others. Im not really interested in our happy meal toys they havent been too interesting(neopets, sharkboy and lavagirl,hotwheels and barbie...AGAIN) but these it looks like ill be bringing home a few of these, especially if theres a contest involved. They will probably released in stages Toy 1,2,etc.

DeathBySka1986

Oh my...goodness...

Is it wrong for a vegan to have a sudden urge to go to McDonalds?! :lookaroun

Oh, and for all of the people who don't want their Stitch: I'LL TAKE HIM! ::spazzes out:: :p

mikeb_86

Man your all good I was going to break this to you all tonight I Work at one and I Saw Only a few Boxes and did not know what the toys are. So far i think thare are no 50th glasses for the 50th. I know Im going to get them all!!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I suddenly have a very disturbing image of me mowing down small children at the local McDonald's to buy a Happy Meal. 10 toys? Thats gonna be a lot of Happy Meals for me to buy and never eat...I can't stomach the food. Last time their was a Disney toy at McD the workers told me I wasn't allowed to just buy the toy. Now if only they'd bring back the glasses...or better yet, plates, my life would be complete. I love my Hercules plates. ::Minor thread drift- has anyone seen/gotten their hands on the Disney stamps from the Post Office? They are very cute and the people at the Post Office are getting really tired of telling me they havent gotten another shipment of them in yet. Thread drift over.::

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom