McDonald's and Disney reuniting

Rich T

Disney Springs @ WDW has this place which is supposedly great, haven't tried it yet though -- https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-daily-poutine-orlando-2
Why doesn't Disney open a series of quick-service fries and nuggets locations in their parks where both the potatoes and nuggets are shaped like various Disney characters? Different characters for each location? Ka-CHING! Hey, Disney, hire me! And pay me as much as you paid the guys who came up with Pixar Pier! :D

TROR

Original Poster
I hope they do more collectible glasses tbh. I have both of these collections

1520120309542.png

1520120251640.png

While looking up these photos, I discovered this collection I've never even seen before. No interest in owning the birthday cake castle on a glass, but the fact it was printed on a glass in the first place is pretty neat.

1520120366901.png

NobodyElse

How about a Black Bear restaurant in Grizzly Peak? This is a family restaurant chain all up and down Northern/Central CA. The decor consists entirely of lots and lots of large chainsaw sculptures of bears. It's awesome. And each one has substantial bear-themed gift shop. And they make great French dips!
(EDIT) Is there anywhere at all in DLR to get a French Dip and onion rings?

They've made their way down south...

1520200090018.png

Ismael Flores

I hope they do more collectible glasses tbh. I have both of these collections

View attachment 268110

View attachment 268109

While looking up these photos, I discovered this collection I've never even seen before. No interest in owning the birthday cake castle on a glass, but the fact it was printed on a glass in the first place is pretty neat.

View attachment 268111

LOL, i have a couple sets of each of those. not sure how i ended up with so many glasses

Stevek

Meh, I have no desire to eat Mickey D's at Disneyland...especially at an upcharge. There's enough really good food at DL/DCA to keep me from eating MDs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom