Pre-Trip May The Force Be With Us...

May The Force Be With Us

…because I am going to need all the help I can get!

I know, I know, I took forever to finish my Sept 18 TR and now it feels like this trip is right around the corner!

IMG_8380.jpg

The Who:

Come on… you should know us by now.

01296608-D09C-4F7D-891F-2E2AB23B0A4A.jpeg

Me aka mom – who takes 10 months to finish writing a trip report.

IMG_4546.JPG

Ross aka Grumpy aka the Croc-less wonder. My wonderful Mickey ears wearing, husband of 27 years who I want to kill after spending a week 24/7 with him. (He spent a decent portion of this trip snoozing.)

97C95C90-5B3A-42DA-A455-C89782CB49EE.jpeg

Hope aka The Hopester – my baby girl who is now what Disney Dining considers an adult. Diagnosed with Autism and Sensory stuff, but has come so far.

Look how little she was...

IMG_8377.jpg

And now - my Disney adult. lol

C2EAED25-1880-4502-84B7-E89BEB61E2C0.jpeg

Julia aka Sissy. My 17 year old daughter – I don’t know how that happened. She was 6 the first time she went to Disney and now she is 17 and is a beautiful young lady and I can’t stand it!

67EE26BA-3DB4-4EEB-8104-96E625287A64.jpeg

Can I go back to when she wore Tinkerbell wings constantly?

IMG_8374.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

IMG_8376.jpg

The When:

September 5th – September 21st We are splurging with another long trip. I managed to sign Julia up for a couple of late sprint classes at college, so she can get away with missing the beginning of September, but this may be it for us, as far as September trips go. 😢

The Where:

September 5th – 7th AoA – LM room

September 7th – 21st POP

The Shenanigans:

Well, we are already dealing with 2 issues that could make for some good trip report drama. Would you expect any less from us?

Figment Forever

Original Poster
That Figment MagicBand is SUPER cute!! Do you have lots of purple dragon memorabilia all over the house? Do you have a favorite figure / item / shirt?!

I had been eyeing a Figment MB last year, and didn't purchase it, so I am excited! lol I actually don't have too much Figment "stuff". I bought a sweatshirt on our first family trip in 2008, but it has been retired and sadly, they never seem to have sweatshirts for purchase. Then again, our trip in 2008 was in January, so maybe that's why.

I have a few tee shirts that oddly, I usually never wear outside WDW. I actually just started wearing them here at home.

I guess my favorite Figment item is a stuffy that I bought in 1989 when I went to WDW with my best friend. Even though Ross and I were dating, he did not go, it was a girl only trip. He has lived on my bed since 1989. lol

IMG_9071.jpg

And then I have this little guy which I think I bought on our honeymoon in 1992. He usually sits by my computer while I work.

IMG_9072.JPG
IMG_9073.jpg

I confess, my Stars Wars "stuff" exceeds my favorite purple dragon!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
We are staying at Wilderness Lodge. Our trip is 12 nights, so I like to stay deluxe for longer trips so I have a balcony to sit on :) We generally stay moderate for shorter trips.
Wilderness Lodge is beautiful! I would LOVE to stay there one day! Have a magical time!

Okay I have to admit my jaw dropped when the "boy" appeared. Definitely didn't see that one coming.
Following....always LOVE your trip reports thank you for sharing them and your family with us :)
I'm still trying to get used to it - or should I say him? She's happy. I'm going crazy. It's a roller coaster ride. lol Thanks for following along with us!

YAY for magic bands!!
What one did Julia end up picking?

I have to wait to pick ours up from the hotel when we arrive, so we will be wearing our old ones on the Magical Express.

She picked Tink and it just arrived so now we have all of them. That's a good idea to wear your older ones to ME. We always take a couple of our older ones just in case... Of course Hope now has 3 "special" ones and she is planning to wear all of them! lol

BeautyBelle

Have a magical time!! What are your dates? Please say "hi" if you see us!
Will do! We are September 3-12. So our longest trip so far but we have breaks built-in everyday and happily we've been enough times that we don't feel the need to do everything every day. My husband's only must-do is SW:GE (by himself since my 8 year old won't go) and mine is fireworks so easy enough! I actually got started planning this trip in November by reading your old report when the hurricane came. It was really helpful. I told my husband if there is a hurricane we are just flying in early like you and girls did. :)

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Will do! We are September 3-12. So our longest trip so far but we have breaks built-in everyday and happily we've been enough times that we don't feel the need to do everything every day. My husband's only must-do is SW:GE (by himself since my 8 year old won't go) and mine is fireworks so easy enough! I actually got started planning this trip in November by reading your old report when the hurricane came. It was really helpful. I told my husband if there is a hurricane we are just flying in early like you and girls did. :)
So glad my TR helped you out! Hoping for no hurricanes this year! Have an awesome trip & hope to cross paths one day.

She looks really grown up here!

Wow.. Hope looks so grown up in this picture!

Whoa--what did you do with little Hope?? I can't believe how grown up she looks!!

My thoughts exactly! It’s a gorgeous picture of Hope - but I wasn’t expecting to see such an age jump from last year’s TR.

She does look grown up - and she loves taking selfies now. I have a feeling she's going to take one every day from here on in with the countdown behind her. lol I wish there was a way to slow her down. My baby girl...

Swissmiss

Premium Member
She does look grown up - and she loves taking selfies now. I have a feeling she's going to take one every day from here on in with the countdown behind her. lol I wish there was a way to slow her down. My baby girl...

There is still “hope” for Hope - I am on vacation with my 14 year old DD and she brought her favorite stuffed animal on the trip; when I walked by her bed this morning she was clutching it like when she was a toddler 🙂. It was nice to see my little girl is still in there...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom