May 2011 Roll Call.....

WDWmazprty

Yup, we're going back May 27-31 to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary!:sohappy:

Anyone else planning on going in May?

gnuts0306

I was hoping for a May topic! We are booked from Sept 29-Oct 9.... however, we decided we dont want to wait the 227 days lol :p

We are thinking about changing our reservations to May 12-22. We are hoping it wont be as hot as sept and that the crowd are just as low?

Thoughts?:confused:

Upvote 0

ProfSlim

April 30th through May 6th at The Poly.

First time with three families (8 kids ages 6 - 10 and 6 adults), should be interesting and fun.

First week of May at The Poly has become our "tradition" since 2003.

Upvote 0

KJ1081

We changed everything- including the wedding! We're now staying at POR May 14-26, and getting married at Sunset Pointe at the Poly at 10am on the 16th. No cruise, but we saved 2 grand, booked 5 extra days at the World, and upgraded from Pop. I've never stayed at POR and I can't wait to check it out! I can't even remember the last time we stayed at a Mod- it must be at least 10 years.

Upvote 0

magicwand

We're going too!

DH and I will be there May 26 through Memorial Day celebrating our lucky number 13 anniversary after a great week on the Disney Dream. The anticipation is killing us!!!:)

Upvote 0

trickortreater

May 19th-25th at the Poly. We're celebrating my parent's 37th anniversary & my 10th anniversary (well, happily unmarried to my BF of 10 years... but it still counts!). It's also a 1 year post-surgery celebration for me as well :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom