Massive Upgrade For MK Monorail Station

GrumpyFan

Also hilarious...
More like ridiculous!
Come on people, stop acting like you're in 5th grade here. That is, unless you actually are, then well... carry on.

I'm still trying to figure out what about this upgrade should be considered "massive"?
Maybe it's just me, but "massive" to me would translate into a complete rebuild.
This sounds more like a "cosmetic upgrade", basically new paint and light fixtures.

peachykeen

"Chandeliers" are up and I think they look nice. Same globe design as all the other lights, just upside down grouped in 4's. Makes the platform much brighter. The center lights on the poles have been removed and that "opens" up the area more as well. Improvement in my book.

Figment1986

Got a shot during the day showing the new lighting...
1030446816_gzFtj-M.jpg

At night those suckers are bright... it certainly helps illuminate the whole area much better.

rct247

Got a shot during the day showing the new lighting...
1030446816_gzFtj-M.jpg

At night those suckers are bright... it certainly helps illuminate the whole area much better.

I overheard a monorail CM who was walking up to the platform the other night say "wow, it's like Sam's Club now" because the lights are so bright. I couldn't help but chuckle because he was right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom