Marvel's Fantastic Four

Disney Irish

Premium Member
What the???If they are going to go with someone older, then why not just go with Krisinski and be done with it?

So apparently this isn't an origin story. Not by a long shot.
Feige doesn't like to tell origin stories for characters that previously had Marvel movies that told them.

FF already had 3 movies, 2 of which told origin stories. So he is moving beyond that.

Casper Gutman

What does Pedro not look intelligent?
His character on GoT was very intelligent - he was just arrogant as well.

Very few actors have played the kind of cartoon supergenius Reed is meant to be. As I said, he’s not my first choice, but he’s miles better then Krasinski or Marvel’s second choice Dornan.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What does Pedro not look intelligent?
pedro.gif

Jedijax719

Matt Smith would be an awesome Dr Doom. He, John Hamm, Adam Driver, or Michael Fassbender.

I was hoping that Dev Patel would be Reed and Driver Dr Doom.

DKampy

His character on GoT was very intelligent - he was just arrogant as well.

Very few actors have played the kind of cartoon supergenius Reed is meant to be. As I said, he’s not my first choice, but he’s miles better then Krasinski or Marvel’s second choice Dornan.
I am not familiar with the comics… I am a normie… I am more of a film person so I just want good movies and IMO Pedro Pascal has been terrific in everything I have seen him in… even his SNL stint was the best episode I have seen in quite a few years…so this now has me interested

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom