MARVEL's Blade starring Mahershala Ali

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm definitely not an anti-color/flavor person when it comes to stories. Maybe it just comes down to that I don't think the stories in this particular universe have been very well executed. Some of that comes from them not having written complete stories before filming, some of that comes from being weighed down by the universe-wide story that needs to be serviced in sometimes inane ways.

To bring it back to Blade, you can do all sorts of world-building with a pretty broad set of characters, all centered around a BA vampire/hunter, but why would it have to say anything about (formerly) Kang or (presently) Secret Wars?
Well remember we're in the Muliverse Saga, all these stories don't mean they are from the 616 (main Marvel universe). Blade could be set in another universe where Vampire exist, and after the events of Secret Wars when a reset happens maybe all those Vampires (and other mystical creatures) are now part of the main 616. And that is why we need the Midnight Sons to be formed to battle alongside Blade.

Whatever they choose to do I'm here for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom