Marketplace Co Op coming to Downtown Disney in early 2014

djlaosc

So, my interest in Disney Springs has reduced further... and now I am down 3 stores if Pin Traders and Pollo Campero are still being knocked down...

Again...

Disney Springs = Downtown Disney 2013 - Captain Jacks - Pollo Campero - Disney Pin Traders - Team Mickey + 2 parking garages + 1 or 2 bridges + placemaking + Fit2Run + Marketplace Co op + 75 empty storefronts + 3 years

Last edited:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
  • D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories. YES!
  • Centerpiece - Home product for Guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware. - YES!!!
  • Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for woman featuring make-up, fragrance and beauty accessories. yes!

G00fyDad

So what's going to happen to ridemakerz who just moved into team mickey a while ago. They went from having their own store to a small section in the store.

At least my son got to build a couple of remote control cars here before it leaves.

JimboJones123

Sure beats the same adult S and XXL shirts that have been hanging on the same racks for over a year because all the good sizes were sold out or the shirt was overpriced generic crap to begin with.

Who goes to Disney to buy a Baltimore Ravens ball cap?

JimboJones123

So, my interest in Disney Springs has reduced further... and now I am down 3 stores if Pin Traders and Pollo Campero are still being knocked down...

Again...

Disney Springs = Downtown Disney 2013 - Captain Jacks - Pollo Campero - Disney Pin Traders - Team Mickey + 2 parking garages + 1 or 2 bridges + placemaking + Fit2Run + Marketplace Co op + 75 empty storefronts + 3 years
I forgot my slide rule and cannot figure out this post at all.

JimboJones123

Owning a Galaxy and hating the three case options that D-tech offers, I was thinking just the other day how great it would be to have custom cases.

Huge win.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Ick. And to think--when the idea of building an Avatarland and Star Wars land came out, I thought Disney was becoming more testosterone-friendly. Then this.

I'm pretty meh on this very specific, particular announcement, but it is a shopping place. As someone who is not super into the buying of knick knacks, if Disney Springs looks nice when finished and has a few joints where I can overpay for a beer or margarita, I'll be very happy.

G00fyDad

Owning a Galaxy and hating the three case options that D-tech offers, I was thinking just the other day how great it would be to have custom cases.

Huge win.

I was thinking the same thing. It would have been nice to go into a store and see some other case options than just iPhones. The only case I could get for my Galaxy S3 was a bedazzled Minnie Mouse. o_O Not everyone owns an iCrap.

Agreed. Custom case = big win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom