Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon visit Walt Disney World

Unplugged

Who cares...
:sohappy:

If they want to see attractions, their whole entourage should have to wait in line. If you and I can't buy a "special" FastPass, why should they get it for free?

The only people that should "get cuts" are those with special needs or the "Parent Swap" (after going through the initial line). It's genuinely difficult or impossible for some people with health issues or special needs to wait in line.

Ella's Mommy

Okay lets retract the claws everyone:lol: I agree that them being a couple is a total joke but she can still sing. As for her dressing her age. I dont get it. Shes wearing a minnie/mickey T with jeans? And just because she 40 shes suppose to what wear moo moo's? I say show it off I you have it(tastefully)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
AMEN! Why the heck was this news? :shrug:

Very useful contribution you made to the thread, thanks for that.

It's generally classed as news when there is something to report about WDW. In this case, a person who is recognisable by a large part of the western population visits the park that we talk about every day. I therefore classify that as news.

hokielutz

I hope her daily choice of clothing around the parks was more toned down than what she routinely uses for her music videos, photo shoots, and stage performances... :eek:

Kriszee1

WOW. You should probably rethink this statement:lookaroun

Seriously...did you see her on American Idol? Those MTV Crib specials....it is like watching a train wreck (kinda like Brittney & Paris). I was actually rooting for Brittney, she was/ is a mess. I think she actually has it in her heart to be a better person. I think Paris does too, and if she is pregnant hopefully it will change her. But Mariah...the hospital for "exhaustion" how many times? Diva doesn't even begin to describe her. I love her music, but she is a wack job! :lol:

maggiegrace1

Thanks Steve..:)

The fact that they are in the news and a star couple is reason enough that they probably had people with them and got to bypass the lines...otherwise they would be mobbed.

Mariah Carey herself is very famous IMO and would not be able to enjoy anything at the parks at all if she did not have people assisting her.

I also thinks she looks great for her age and if she feels like wearing certain things and she can then more power to her.

I also think they are a cute couple..

DDuckFan130

Wow...(referencing the catty comments)

I used to love Mariah in the 90s and up until her Rainbow album. But the dressing provocatively kinda annoyed me. She still has a great voice though and she's lost weight. I say she should show it off tastefully :shrug:

If this were about someone EVERYONE liked, like a Disney celebrity (or a Disney person only geeks would recognize), then this would be a completely different thread. :lookaroun

Edit: Thanks for the news, Steve :wave:

WildLodgeFan

Okay lets retract the claws everyone:lol: I agree that them being a couple is a total joke but she can still sing. As for her dressing her age. I dont get it. Shes wearing a minnie/mickey T with jeans? And just because she 40 shes suppose to what wear moo moo's? I say show it off I you have it(tastefully)

In this picture she is definitely tasteful, but in some of her videos - :eek:! My oh my! It's just a little bit too much skin, IMO.

sbkline

Thanks Steve..:)

The fact that they are in the news and a star couple is reason enough that they probably had people with them and got to bypass the lines...otherwise they would be mobbed.

Mariah Carey herself is very famous IMO and would not be able to enjoy anything at the parks at all if she did not have people assisting her.

I also thinks she looks great for her age and if she feels like wearing certain things and she can then more power to her.

I also think they are a cute couple..

Ya, they are a cute couple. They look great in that tight shirt...

...Oh...You're talking about her and Nick! ;) Yes, they are a cute couple, too. :p:D

Disneykidder

Yeah she has issues. But a lot of celebrities do. In that picture, I think she is dressed just fine. I am sure she didn't parade down Main St. in a tight mini either. I actually like that shirt she has on. It looks like Disney couture. Maybe they carry it at the shop in the GF.

Anyhoo...about the lines. Can you imagine the pandimodium that would occur if they were to wait on lines? I get that it isn't "fair" to us commoners but just think about them actually waiting.

I think it is sweet that they went to WDW and we should appreciate their great taste, if nothing else.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom