Margaritas in Mexico Epcot?

lisamonster85

Original Poster
Where can I find some? Haha... I heard that they are seriously the best. But they are remodeling one of the restaurants there that I wanted to eat at and have one... is there other places you can suggest?

Erin_Akey

There is a kiosk right past the pyramid in Mexico on the way towards China. They have three flavors. I personally like the Fiesta one which layers all three!!! YUMMY!!!!:D

fredtom

I certainly agree with the suggestions already mentioned... My DW and I love the Fiesta Margarita from the promenade kiosk if you just want to have a casual drink while walking around or waiting for your ADR.

If you're having dinner at San Angel Inn, their house Margarita is also one of my favorites (as seen in my avatar). They've added a few of the specialty drinks now offered at La Cava del Tequila, which is a great new place. Stop in there if you want to sit and relax while enjoying a delicious beverage. Their premium Margaritas are around $12... but definitely worth it.

Is it five o'clock yet?

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

dixiegirl

There is a kiosk right past the pyramid in Mexico on the way towards China. They have three flavors. I personally like the Fiesta one which layers all three!!! YUMMY!!!!:D

Yes always a first stop as I'm making my way around world showcase!! Oh so HAPPY!!!!!

Pioneer Hall

The margaritas at La Cava are very good. They are specialty and not your usual margarita...they do however come with a hefty price tag.

NYwdwfan

My husband and I ate lunch at San Angel on our honeymoon and each ordered a margarita. They are enormous (in an awesome way!!) My husband took one sip and realized he doesn't like margaritas - so I drank both. I don't remember the walk back to BC. (Translation: highly recommended!!)

partyoffour

I should start this with saying my kids know that I LOVE THE MARGARITAS!! LOL 60 days and I am there !!! I def cannot wait to check out the tequila bar in Mexico. Hey does anyone know if it is on the meal plan ??

My mom and aunt had a running bet in 2008 over what margaritas they remembered to be better tasting from our '07 trip - Mexico's or Italy's? So I'd give the Italian margaritas a try!

Pioneer Hall

I should start this with saying my kids know that I LOVE THE MARGARITAS!! LOL 60 days and I am there !!! I def cannot wait to check out the tequila bar in Mexico. Hey does anyone know if it is on the meal plan ??

Don't think so since there isn't anything there that fits the meal plan. The place only has drinks and a few appetizers, so there wouldn't be credits that can really be used (think similar to a resort lounge).

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I like to try the odd margarita or tequila, and I have to say the margarita flight is quite odd indeed. Id rather have the regular.

fredtom

La Cava del Tequila is not on the DDP, and really doesn't have the type menu that would be, as a previous post mentioned. Unforturnately, it does not accept TIW discount either.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom