March 2011 Roll Call

DisneySky

In 4 days we will be arriving at Pop... and will be getting ready for our reserved dinner at Cape May Cafe. We have never done dinner there. I am excited to see the Beach Resort for the first time! Definitely doing some new things on this trip.

This trip will also include my daughter's first character meal (1900 Park Fare, that one is a first for me :) ).. only my second. She and I are so excited... She keeps telling everyone she is eating breakfast with Mary Poppins. So cute!!!

This is going to be her Birthday celebration! She will turn 3 the Sunday we get back... So this will be the last time she will be able to go to Disney for free. She will be wearing her Birthday button the whole time though, because although her birthday is not until we get back, that is what we are there to Celebrate! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Coach81

In 4 days we will be arriving at Pop... and will be getting ready for our reserved dinner at Cape May Cafe. We have never done dinner there. I am excited to see the Beach Resort for the first time! Definitely doing some new things on this trip.

This trip will also include my daughter's first character meal (1900 Park Fare, that one is a first for me :) ).. only my second. She and I are so excited... She keeps telling everyone she is eating breakfast with Mary Poppins. So cute!!!

This is going to be her Birthday celebration! She will turn 3 the Sunday we get back... So this will be the last time she will be able to go to Disney for free. She will be wearing her Birthday button the whole time though, because although her birthday is not until we get back, that is what we are there to Celebrate! :sohappy::sohappy:

What day is 1900 park Fare?? We have reservations in the morning on Tuesday..

BTW you will LOVE Cape May.. and the beach club... Take note of Goofy's shorts LOL..

I challenge you to finish "THE KITCHEN SINK" at Beaches and Cream also at Beach Club!

Upvote 0

Coach81

Coach81 I'm sure will see one another. Every time we go during Mardi Gras when you walking around the parks you see people with purple and gold and black and gold. When you pass each other you just smile, wave and say "Go Tigers" or "Go Saints". Its just that most people in the parks have the same Louisiana hospitality. Anyway DW and I will be with a talking 7 yr boy and a very sassy 4 yr girl(she thinks she is 10yr). My DW say all little girls do that..........I'm glad I'm a guy.

Stefan74 hope you and mom have a wonderful time and to all Louisiana people that will be there (and they will be alot) have a Magical Mardi Gras. :sohappy:

3 more days!

LSU TIGGER.. I'm sure we will!!!! Yaaa hoooo it's almost here!!!

Upvote 0

DisneySky

What day is 1900 park Fare?? We have reservations in the morning on Tuesday..

BTW you will LOVE Cape May.. and the beach club... Take note of Goofy's shorts LOL..

I challenge you to finish "THE KITCHEN SINK" at Beaches and Cream also at Beach Club!

We are doing 1900 park fare Monday ... bummer we could have been eating right next to each other if it was Tuesday.

I have seen pictures of "The Kitchen Sink"... looks yummy... but I don't even all the walking I am going to be doing while I am disney would burn all of those calories .... :ROFLOL: hahaha jk

We will be at HS on Tuesday... my child is officially obsessed with Jake and the Neverland Pirates...so Disney Junior Live will def. be the first thing we have to do Tuesday morning

Upvote 0

Coach81

We are doing 1900 park fare Monday ... bummer we could have been eating right next to each other if it was Tuesday.

I have seen pictures of "The Kitchen Sink"... looks yummy... but I don't even all the walking I am going to be doing while I am disney would burn all of those calories .... :ROFLOL: hahaha jk

We will be at HS on Tuesday... my child is officially obsessed with Jake and the Neverland Pirates...so Disney Junior Live will def. be the first thing we have to do Tuesday morning.

Ahhh yes.. playhouse Disney.. we used to LOVE that show.. but alas the boys are too old for those now...
Yeah.. the kitchen sink is no joke.. not for the weak.. we destroyed it in about 3 mins.. it was simply amazing...
Have a great time!!!

Hope you have a great time as well!:sohappy:

I'm sure we all will!!!

Upvote 0

DisneySky

Ahhh yes.. playhouse Disney.. we used to LOVE that show.. but alas the boys are too old for those now...
Yeah.. the kitchen sink is no joke.. not for the weak.. we destroyed it in about 3 mins.. it was simply amazing...
Have a great time!!!

I'm sure we all will!!!

Thanks :) Hope you guys have a great trip as well! So ready to go!!! YAY!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

stefan74

We leave tomorrow morning...bright and early...get to the world after 10:30AM:sohappy::sohappy::ROFLOL::sohappy::sohappy:!!!!

We are so excited. Can't wait to see all of my fellow Louisianians!!! Have fun and be safe everyone! Laissez le bon temps rouler!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

We leave tomorrow morning...bright and early...get to the world after 10:30AM:sohappy::sohappy::ROFLOL::sohappy::sohappy:!!!!

We are so excited. Can't wait to see all of my fellow Louisianians!!! Have fun and be safe everyone! Laissez le bon temps rouler!!

Have a fabulous time! I know you are super excited. I can't wait, so I know what your going through. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

jonesenon4

:sohappy:we will be checking in march 11 thru the 16th. staying at port orleans riverside. we are also worried about crowds but with all the extended hours i dont see a problem.cant wait for the magic to begin 8 days and counting see ya real soon.
war eagle
national champions:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Coach81

I can't wait to:

1. See the Disney Arches as we drive under them...
2. See the expression on everyone's face as we head to Animal Kingdom first thing Sunday...
3. Take about 150 pictures of our Bay Lake Towers One Bedroom
4. Use the Mickey body wash and shampoo w/ conditioner
5. Get on the bus for our visit to all the parks each morning...
6. Treat my family to 1900 park fare, along with Rainforest Cafe.. T-rex.. etc...
7. Make some magical family memories.. w/o worrying about work, school, etc..etc.. just us and the MOUSE!!!

Who's next.. what are you looking forward to???

Upvote 0

DisneySky

Who's next.. what are you looking forward to???

I can't wait to:

1. Pulling up to Pop century and stepping into another world.
2. Seeing my child's face when she sees Cinderella's castle!
3. Meeting Buzz and Woody of coarse..... That is a must on the agenda... my daughter has already told me that.
4. All of the Mtn Rides for me.
5. Eating Breakfast with Mary Poppins
6. MICKEY WAFFLES!
7. not having to step in my car again the whole time we are there.
8. Leaving all the stresses of real life at home! Far away. hehe

only 2 days!!!!!

Upvote 0

davidc1578

I can't wait to:

1. Complete the last few minutes of a long drive as we exit the Highway, drive under the entry sign, pull up at Pop Century and unloading the car, and leaving the world as we know it behind for 5 wonderfull day for the first time in 9 years!
2. Intoduce the World to my Son 2 and Daughter 6 for the first time and seeing the Magic through their eyes.
3. Hold back tears when I walk under the train and onto Main Street with my family
4. See my little princess meet her favorite princess
5. Taking my son to see Disney Junior Live! All his favorite shows.
6. Surprising the kids with a Chef Mickey breakfast the day we leave.
7. See what unplanned and unexpected surprises we will find.
8. Everything else that would take up way to much time and space to keep writing. I could go on forever.

Upvote 0

Tiggerrules

2 more days and we check-in to Port Orleans Riverside for 8 nights. Celebrating my Grand-Daughters 4 B-Day and my B-Day while wev are there. Can't wait :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Coach81

I can't wait to:

1. Pulling up to Pop century and stepping into another world.
2. Seeing my child's face when she sees Cinderella's castle!
3. Meeting Buzz and Woody of coarse..... That is a must on the agenda... my daughter has already told me that.
4. All of the Mtn Rides for me.
5. Eating Breakfast with Mary Poppins
6. MICKEY WAFFLES!
7. not having to step in my car again the whole time we are there.
8. Leaving all the stresses of real life at home! Far away. hehe[/COLOR]

only 2 days!!!!!

I can't wait to:

1. Complete the last few minutes of a long drive as we exit the Highway, drive under the entry sign, pull up at Pop Century and unloading the car, and leaving the world as we know it behind for 5 wonderfull day for the first time in 9 years!
2. Intoduce the World to my Son 2 and Daughter 6 for the first time and seeing the Magic through their eyes.
3. Hold back tears when I walk under the train and onto Main Street with my family
4. See my little princess meet her favorite princess
5. Taking my son to see Disney Junior Live! All his favorite shows.
6. Surprising the kids with a Chef Mickey breakfast the day we leave.
7. See what unplanned and unexpected surprises we will find.
8. Everything else that would take up way to much time and space to keep writing. I could go on forever.

Love it!!!

Upvote 0

Animaniac

I can't wait to:
1. Arrive at the Pop Century
2. Explore the world showcase (favorite thing to do in WDW)
3. Indulge in food :ROFLOL:
4. See the Hall of Presidents (I've seen it 20-30 times. I'm a history major, sue me :D)
5. Take lots of picture and maybe some video (haven't figured out the camcorder on my Droid X yet lol.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom