March 2011 Roll Call

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I think it will be busy... but busy for the "time of year" not compared to the crowds seen in the summer months. I have always been to Disney between June and August and I mean nothing (besides xmas and thanksgiving) can match those crowds, it actually sucks.

Well, I'll be there 3/6 though the 11 so I am HOPING we'll be just missing spring break by a week

That's what I've got my fingers crossed for. We usually go in the spring (March thru May) and again in the fall (Oct-Nov), and are used to the lack of crowds at those times. We went in June once, and between the rain and the crowds, I swore "never again"!

Edit: Just checked the park hours--holy smoke! I can't believe they extended them again! :eek: I don't know how my tiny 75-yo mother is going to contend with a very crowded park. :(

Upvote 0

Jaytrod

March 11-14th at Port Orleans French Quarter with my girlfriend and my daughter. And possibly my girlfriends sister, her sister's boyfriend and his daughter.

Upvote 0

hoke2007

I honestly don't think it's going to be that crowded. I've had no problems going during Christmas, Easter or the summer and I don't plan on that changing for a March trip.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Speaking of weather- I hope accuweather proves to be wrong- so far they have it raining everyday we are there :(

But it's ok... 'cause today I get to do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE BABY :sohappy:

In just 9 days we will be on our way!!!! :ROFLOL:

Hey fellow runner. We'll be there at the same time! We leave on Tuesday and stay through Friday. Yay!

Upvote 0

Badger Brent

Arriving March 25th with my sons high school baseball team. Will be a different trip for wife and I. We will be chaperoning (sp?) 17 young boys while staying at All Star Sports for a week. We're used to going to the parks everyday, this trip will be spent at Wide World of Sports. WIll be our 24th trip, I guess it's time to try some new things!!

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
we'll see how the weather pans out for the 6th... accuweather is showing no rain at night, which is MASSIVE considering the 3AM EMH!

Upvote 0

LSU_Tigger

Coach81 I'm sure will see one another. Every time we go during Mardi Gras when you walking around the parks you see people with purple and gold and black and gold. When you pass each other you just smile, wave and say "Go Tigers" or "Go Saints". Its just that most people in the parks have the same Louisiana hospitality. Anyway DW and I will be with a talking 7 yr boy and a very sassy 4 yr girl(she thinks she is 10yr). My DW say all little girls do that..........I'm glad I'm a guy.

Stefan74 hope you and mom have a wonderful time and to all Louisiana people that will be there (and they will be alot) have a Magical Mardi Gras. :sohappy:

3 more days!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom