Mapping the changes...

MotherOfBirds

How did a thread about the few FLE layout turn into a heated debate about parade routes? :lol:

How high is "Project X" supposed to be? I'm wondering if it's going to obscure the view of LM or anything else if it's big-big, like BTMR, or if we're talking about a slightly longer and better themed Barnstormer. There seems to be a LOT of space for the SW coaster, almost an excessive amount, so is that mostly going to to go theming and queue?

BriEcho3194

Hey guys! I found this pic online on this website http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/ and it had a picture of the Fantasyland Expansion concept art but with the mine coaster in it and I thought it was cool lol So here it is.. (ITS NOT REAL!)

Snow+White+Coaster.JPG

What do you guys think? I mean I know its not real but It still looks cool

MickeyMind

Hey guys! I found this pic online on this website http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/ and it had a picture of the Fantasyland Expansion concept art but with the mine coaster in it and I thought it was cool lol So here it is.. (ITS NOT REAL!)

Snow+White+Coaster.JPG

What do you guys think? I mean I know its not real but It still looks cool
wasnt that made by somebody on these boards? I thought it was pretty cool, too, and whoever made it is extremely talented, they made it fit so seamlessly that it actually looks like the real thing

_Scar

wasnt that made by somebody on these boards? I thought it was pretty cool, too, and whoever made it is extremely talented, they made it fit so seamlessly that it actually looks like the real thing

Yup. Made on WDWMagic :)

So, have they not started "project x" area construction yet?

S

stphnbogert

Yup. Made on WDWMagic :)

So, have they not started "project x" area construction yet?

nope. its probably not going to get started once toontown is done because the top entrance on the construction site (between BatB and LM) is going to be closed off to start Gaston's Tavern so the only entrance will be from ToonTown.

BriEcho3194

Yeah I think it was. LOL I think I talked to him! but he did do an amazing job! or she did :ROFLOL:

yeti

nope. its probably not going to get started once toontown is done because the top entrance on the construction site (between BatB and LM) is going to be closed off to start Gaston's Tavern so the only entrance will be from ToonTown.

Could you...rephrase that?

RandySavage

^ Yep, that was me. It was a quick photo-shopping of Greg Pro's official painting... I imagined the mine coaster as a granite mound - like a mini Yosemite's Half-Dome or Australia's Ayers Rock (Uluru) in a fairy tale, 'Tangled'-like woodsy setting.
5341266308_54a3c45f48_z.jpg

Glad you like it, but I think it's very rough - I will try to do a more refined version at some point and post it. Hopefully, before then, actual concept art will be released.

S

stphnbogert

^ Yep, that was me. It was a quick photo-shopping of Greg Pro's official painting... I imagined the mine coaster as a granite mound - like a mini Yosemite's Half-Dome or Australia's Ayers Rock (Uluru) in a fairy tale, 'Tangled'-like woodsy setting.

Glad you like it, but I think it's very rough - I will try to do a more refined version at some point and post it. Hopefully, before then, actual concept art will be released.

it looks very good. congrats! Lee do you know if it'll look something like this? I hope so. :)

BriEcho3194

LOL Still was amazing thought I would share! It will get me by until the concept art is released lol

WDWFREAK53

This may not even be an issue...

Looking at Beast's castle, they're going to use severe forced perspective so that it appears far off in the distance. Do they need to do the same to the backside of the attraction for those that are on the train or is the train so far away that it's not necessary?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom