Mandalorian and Grogu meet and greet for Walt Disney World

Piebald

Guests at WDW are animals when it comes to characters (especially walk around characters) so I could see this not lasting very long. Disneyland is quite a bit more civil and DLP the same. This type of m&g would work well in TDR but alas they don't have GE.

Would be shocked if this becomes permanent or even lasts more than few days.

SpectreJordan

Is Voyage eyed for black box?

Last I checked. Then again, Black box is very much an experiment with no full clearance, yet. I'd be somewhat surprised is DHS got the prototype instead of DCA, but, then again, DHS may have a bit more budget room to bring it forward on the schedule sooner than DCA could.
I'm out of the loop. What's the Black Box? I assume it's a code name lol
Considering all the IP's available, the M&G at DHS are kinda weak. Would love for some type of Muppets M&G
It's bizarre that the Dr Strange M&G was for a limited time & then never came back. They could have them for Shang-Chi, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel & Werewolf By Night too.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Guests at WDW are animals when it comes to characters (especially walk around characters) so I could see this not lasting very long. Disneyland is quite a bit more civil and DLP the same. This type of m&g would work well in TDR but alas they don't have GE.

I suspect it is being paid for by Disney+, and is therefore likely to be a limited run.

eddie104

Any evidence to actually back up this statement or is something you pulled out of thin air ?

Piebald

Any evidence to actually back up this statement or is something you pulled out of thin air ?
The evidence is how the respective entertainment depts have to proceed. In Disneyland characters commonly freeroam as well as (to an extent) at DLP. In Tokyo they circle around the character and let the character choose who to interact with for pictures with no cm having to direct organization and structure.

But I recant my statement since evidently this isn't a limited run. Id imagine they'll need to employ the best attendants to deal with Mando and Grogu wandering the crowds.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Chaotic scenes in Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World as guests scramble to see the Mandalorian and Grogu​

Star-Wars-Land_Full_50656.jpg

Star-Wars-Land_Full_50657.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom