Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Squishy

He's going to have to look for another source of income now. Youtube has demonetized his channel and Patreon has locked his channel.
Sadly, it looks like he will be monetized again pretty soon as youtube is rolling out a new monetization program where unless youtube themselves takes the video down, the user will be monitized.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
The Stitch video could had been it.
My money is on the Everest vid. Considering he's literally inches away from the Yeti, even reaching out and feeling the fur. Given the fact that the yeti is about 20ft. (someone correct me? ), off the track, one slip could easily send him over the edge off a free-fall.

DreamfinderGuy

My money is on the Everest vid. Considering he's literally inches away from the Yeti, even reaching out and feeling the fur. Given the fact that the yeti is about 20ft. (someone correct me? ), off the track, one slip could easily send him over the edge off a free-fall.
I really don’t think they care as much about someone filming a break room in comparison to something that puts him in immense danger. Both are bad, but one is a huge liability to them.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I really don’t think they care as much about someone filming a break room in comparison to something that puts him in immense danger. Both are bad, but one is a huge liability to them.
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 2.04.29 PM.png
So..how long until we get a barbed wire fence is put up here to prevent more idiots?

MotherOfBirds

More like Matt Swansong, amirite?

can we put the matt sonswa stuff in it's own thread? It really has nothing to do with the Patrick Spikes thread

Would anyone be opposed to renaming this one as more of an ongoing urbex controversies/misadventures thread? I don't think this will be the last we hear from Matt Murdock and Spiky Boy and I need a little schadenfreude to get me through the day.

unmitigated disaster

I’m sure his local fast food joint is hiring.
View attachment 451262
Honestly, I doubt fast food restaurants would want him. If any did hire him, he'd either be canned after a few days for talking back and refusing to clean, etc., or walk out because "you can't tell me what to do!"

Not that working a service industry job wouldn't be good for his character, but his ego would most probably never get him past an interview.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom